Dream car...

ive seen a go cart made of a shopping cart that way way awesome.

cant remember the show, but on tv the other day, i saw these people that built a giant shopping cart that they could drive around, it was AWESOME
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Sweet car, Whon and Babo. I'm sure Whon's car would take mine off the line in a heartbeat - I have a 2002 Lincoln LS Premiuim Edition...252 HP with a V8. I think I can take Babo's, though!

my cars more top-speed than accel :eek:

however its in the shop
sad.gif

and Im stuck with an 04 Santa Fe till they're done with it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ Mar. 10 2004,4:04)]my cars more top-speed than accel :eek:

however its in the shop
sad.gif

and Im stuck with an 04 Santa Fe till they're done with it
In the shop already?
rock.gif

The car has a few recalls...

also there was a ton of scratches on it before I bought it, plus a cracked headlight... so they're taking care of that for nothing...

Had to be done, so now im lonely
wow.gif

Is that downhill elite....

right now my car is in desperate need of another rebuild the paint is getting sunspots... ah the problems with cars always something to fix.

Went to Atl car show today to look at the new Corvette (might I say very seksi)

I also saw a suped up tiburon that was awsome looking cept it was that 1337 blue that babo's is.

Oh yeah the New Mustang GT is ownage looking and the GT40 is just WOW but smaller than I thought.

new vette=ferrari twin... lol GT40 is almost the twin of the dodge viper. not that much faster plus I might add that for the price of a GT40 you could buy a viper and a dodge ram HEMI :p or a toyota supra TT and mod the crap out of it and go beat a gt40 lol :p I'm stingy w00t nice cars babo and whon
smile.gif
cool.gif

I dont really need to supe up my car, I can already beat all my friends with just all the stock parts
laugh.gif

fine then i challenge u with my future 66' mercury comet when i get it fixed up and actually works
tounge.gif

psh, i'd pwn you all with my 1990 ford tempo!!!!!!!!.. well, it's my parents.. but it's the one i drive.. maxes out at like 80 mph.. and starts shakin when it gets up to 60 due to unbalenced tires.. so yeah :p

Being a redneck Im selling my camaro and buying: 2001 Chevy 1500 (black/red/white not sure which yet) Ex. Cab short bed. Prolly gonna put 3inch body lift and 6inch suspension lift on it with 17x40's or 18x42's.

Ill run over all your cars like a big monster truck rally
wow.gif
I win ^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Mar. 12 2004,2:11)]Ill run over all your cars like a big monster truck rally
wow.gif
 I win
Nope, sorry, you'd actually have to catch up to me first!

lol dead_aim more n more ur like me :d . then again is that a good thing
rock.gif
rock.gif

Back