Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Norn

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Sylvari

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Asura

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Now that is something to consider...I bump into walls all the time now.

Oh great... now we have Sylvari who forget they aren't leaves anymore. They no longer 'glide on the wind' so much as 'plummet'.

My Sylvari falls like those nuts that fall from trees and spin around as they fall.

If you don't like plummeting to your death, stay out of Rata Sum... If however, you find plummeting to your death mildly amusing, chase my Asura around for a while.

I had crazy lag last BWE at the very end. So I was able to fall down Rata Sum and still be able to walk around for a while before rubberbanding back to death. I think I have some screens i'll try and out up.

"rubberbanding back to death" - surely there is some theological implications in a statement like that.

This poll has been up over 2 weeks and the Norn just hardly get no luvin'. I guess very few want to play a half drunk, tatooed, over sized animist.

I think they're the weakest of the 5, in terms of uniqueness I guess. I like the Norse feeling, I like that their all about glory and all, but I think the other races have a much better back story that makes it easier for me to get into.

Back