FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Yes. I love kimchi. I make good kimchi fried rice, too.

...now I want Korean for dinner, and I'm still on lunch break. lol

After spending 18 months in Korea in the mid 90's, I'll say Kimchi is udderly disgusting. It smells bad before one eats it, when it gets sweat out, when it comes out as gas, and back out a solid. Sorry for being very descriptive, but I really hate that stuff.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is different. I am attending a family reunion today, and have no idea what is one the menu. I just know that it is catered, and later in the evening (all day event) they will have smores and hotdogs. Attending a catered familly reunion what would you like to see served? I am hoping fer a great 'tater salad.

Oddly enough I just attended my Grandmother's 80th birthday party which was also a pseudo family reunion. There was deli platters, where one could build your own sandwich, fruit and veggie trays. Also a few hot items such as chicken wings and pulled barbeque. Everyone was happy, from the vegans all the way to the carnivores.

Yes, there was dutch made tater salad.. mmmmm

I feel like I live in the land of the Dutch these days, but I've yet to have anyone really show me Dutch food. What makes a Dutch tater salad special? :eek:

Mmm. Didn't know that was a defining mark. Grandma always made hers that way, and it was the best way.

Barbecue sammiches, 'tater salad, macaroni salad, mac 'n cheese, cole slaw, and about 9 different desserts, plus watermelon.

Got one for you Cowrocket. A local small biscuit place, a chain, just sent out some coupons, one is "Veggie plate, 4 veggies just 3.99". So you could have a plate consisting of corn, beans, mashed 'taters, and fried apples. How does that sound y'all? My lady wants me to save the coupon. Other interesting coupons, biscuit and gravy special, beans and corn bread special too.

I'm intrigued. I would emphasize the TAS in fantTAStic, personally. ;)

Fried apples do sound great. I've played around with the concept myself.

...I'd rather use the biscuits and gravy coupon, though. ;)

Used the veggie coupon fer mah lady yesterday. Our little branch doesn,t serve corn so we subbed cole slaw. It took them a minute to get over the idea that there was no meat in the combo.

I was going to say you needed counseling Sarugon, but I love Vinegar Pie. Easy to google, find one of the basic recipes that is real old.

Back