Friday Preview

sigh... i still have to wait 17 days till i get to play in the open beta...

what am i supposed to do for 17 days???? have a real life or something???? //cry!!!

Should probably mention again that our plan is to play:

Faction: Destruction
Server: Blood Keep

Vent: voice06.hurricanehost.com
Port: 4304

Those in the preview weekend will get a chance to play Order during the normal open beta period. We plan to spend a significant amount of time in RvR this weekend, though, and wanted everyone to get a chance to join us for that, so we're limiting this weekend to a single faction for that purpose.

Last edited:
i am confused too...

Man I feel uber hosed by bestbuy right now...

taking so long to get me my beta key that i can not get into the free prieview weekend... thats just wrong!!!

Everytime I email them they say I should get my code "soon" i hate when a customer service reads or replies with a scripted general response!

Just tell me that mine will be in the last batch to go out, or that my
code will come on the 22 barring any technical difficulties...

dont give me the run around that i will get it "soon"

I know that game doesnt open up for me till the 7th of september, but had they given me a code right away i could have gotten into the preview weekend...

okay... i will try and stop complaining so much now...

I might be there ....after the raid.....if I get a graphics card by then...and the client downloaded/copied....so...yea...MAYBE!

mabye i might have to get the client if goblit/my mom doesn't have her graphics card back by then

Last edited:
I am in and ready to rock'n'roll.

FYI I actually went to a Best Buy store in town and pre ordered. Got the box the same day with all my codes inside of it. Not sure what is up with the online orders.

Last edited:
yeah, in store would have been the way to go, i got it online becuase i was ordering things that the local store didnt have. So i thought, hey... just order it onine, no biggie...

little did i know... :( i got hosed....

Back