Friday Preview

I have a funeral tomorrow afternoon, but should be home in the evening. Any idea what classes people are playing Chaos-wise?

yeah, in store would have been the way to go, i got it online becuase i was ordering things that the local store didnt have. So i thought, hey... just order it onine, no biggie...

little did i know... :( i got hosed....
Amazon > Best Buy.

I will try a Sorceress or a Chaos Magus... maybe even a Zealot.

TRUE STORY!!!

Friend: I need an S-video cable to connect my computer to my tv...
Bestbuy Employee in Computer Department: You can connect your computer to display on your tv???
Friend: Yes...so I need...
Bestbuy Employee in Computer Department: I don't believe you, I mean seriously, how could that work...
Friend: S-video out port...
Bestbuy Employee in Computer Department: That is a keyboard port...
Friend: Do you have S-video cables...
Bestbuy Employee in Computer Department: I don't know, why don't you try the tv area...

Case closed...

thats pretty bad and a similar conversation I have every time I walk into Frys.

But it makes sense that to keep prices low at BB and Frys they have to hire cheap non-tech labor.

Last edited:
lol.. i used to work for bestbuy.. it is a great company to work for :)

And i should have and would have gone somewhere else if i was able too... had to do the bestbuy.com thing :(

No joke. I never buy cables at a brick-and-mortar. Get almost any for under $10 at www.cables4sure.com (or cablestogo or several others... I just start with cables4sure.com). I love it, especially for USB (all different kinds).

I love Cablestogo, even though I did have a 50 foot crossover go out after 3 months from them, but it was only like $10...

Back