Fun Night?

TastyWheat

I'm flying back to school early Saturday...is there any chance we can have a Fun Night some time this week?

Well, we just might hafta have one!

biggrin.gif

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

biggrin.gif

So, if I held ToJ Fun Night on Friday night, who would come? Would Thursday night work?

Lemme know

Much "Less than 3"...

i'm only allowed to play CS until after about 9pm CST.  that's post-son go to sleep time
biggrin.gif

the joys of parenthood.....
rock.gif

gives me an idea for a shirt... elite if I make it i'll send you one
wink.gif

front - less than three
back - a new commandment I give to you, that you love one another -Jesus

Doesn't matter to me...if its Friday though I prolly won't be on til around 11pm Eastern due to that being my curfew on Friday nights and I gotta live it to the limit
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

T-Shirt would be hilarious, lemme know! Maybe I can model it and be the envy of all of ToJ? Ya..."maybe"...lol!

Ok, I'm thinking I'll lock the server up around 8-9PM EST on Thursday night...we'll see who shows up. I'd like to get some custom maps back on which means I'd have to create a new map pack....schweet!

If Thursday is a bomb, then I'll try on Friday but I don't know what I've got planned for the weekend...

I better get some sleep tonight... so I can go tomorow and friday after thurs bombs.  By the way you should probably post the password before you lock it down ;-D

*edit* aww it turns out im busy tomorow... well hope to see you next fun night.

Well, I forgot that I had plans on Thursday night (my old age...), so what I can do is see if anyone else who has rcon or admin can monitor ToJ Fun Night. Tomorrow, I shouldn't be busy but we'll see.

I'll keep you guys in the loop as far as this evening.

Ok, tonight's plans were cancelled so I should be good to go. If I have a chance to upload a map pack, I will. I'll let you know!

Back