Fun Night?

an even if u can't upload a map pack, piranesi and chateau are part of the default map pack
biggrin.gif

Ok, sorry no time for a map pack...maybe tomorrow?

Anyways - the password to the server will be: fun!ght

kk?

See you there!

Any chance we could have another Fun Night tonight (Friday, January 9)? I had to catch up on sleep last night so I didn't make it into the server before everyone disappeared. ;_;

If there's enough interest (and an admin to oversee it, as I don't think I'd attend the full length of the event), that would be wonderful.
biggrin.gif

I should be able to run a fun night tonight... lets plan 9pm EST to midnight, password lessthan3

Tek,

I've had numerous requests that we do it again, soon. I need to check with my wife as to what is going on tonight, but we could do a "late" lock-in until whatever time in the early morning hours?

Last night was great. We only had one custom map for you whiners who dont' like to play them. It was called "fy_snow" and it's very similar to "fy_iceworld" except it's a little bigger and more weapons. It's a fast, easy download.

If anyone is interested in tonight's "lock-in", please let me know by posting here. We had some .fls. members join which made it even better, so please invite them as well - we're practically one and the same!

Oh, the password will again be: fun!ght

Hope to see you guys there!

Ok, plan on being at the "lock-in" around 9pm EST. Password will be: lessthan3. Exodus is in charge this time!

tounge.gif

well dude if I would have known you were offering, I would have let you run it
tounge.gif

hit me up today elite got some questions for you...

No worries...I am not sure I'm gonna be around this evening or not! I thought I'd take my wife out and get a life for once!

smile.gif

Um, I'm at work, but you can email me? Or PM me...lemme know!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We only had one custom map for you whiners who dont' like to play them.
= Gooseh
sad.gif

I will more than likely be there, for some, if not the entire time
smile.gif

w00t! I'll do my best to get out there tonight around 9PM. This is the only way Counter-Strike is fun--on the ToJ CS server.
biggrin.gif

Aye, Ill be there for most of the night...Imma nap right now I think Im kinda tired and wanna stay up til like 2 or so playing with you guys.

if you read exodus already posted a password so no worries i believe it was "lessthan3" (aww) anyway I tried to come last night but steam wasnt working. Somebody said at school that something like 4 out of people in town couldn't log in last night. Another one suggested that it was related to some big online cs tournament, a competitor of cal that I can't remember the name of right now that probably had something do do with it. Steam is working now but i reinstalled it and have to try and figure out my password. C-ya tonight!

Back