Fun with Webcams!

Cool! This outside your new apartment? Nice day it looks like, nice tree, derk's got crocs...oK I'll stop with the "Captain Obvious" observations..

Though Derk is taller than I thought

Well, we're not on level ground, so he's not quite as tall as he looks (though they're both kinda tall). Paul's about 5'10", so that may help figure it out. :) We had a lot of fun, though; their kids are great!

And yes, outside the new apartment. Though we're on the top floor, and on the other side of the building. :)

n1046785819_8776.jpg

The Face of Mad Dogg Matt

note the raised eyebrow and questionably fashionable Scooby Doo patch

Your eyes are a dark color...looks almost all black on my screen...maybe it'd help if the settings weren't on power saver..but hey, nice to see a new face (literally)

Woo-hoo! I love spud guns! We used a modified spud gun to shoot toilet paper to the tops of the highest trees and on roofs (during the classic TP raids of yore). Brilliant gadget, and yours looks especially stylish.

/props

-Chadley

That's NOTHIN'! I just had a habanero seed sit on my tongue for a few seconds! 3 hours and my lip still burns (licked my lip by accident, also my lip had swollen a bit and turned red)

Back