Game sales

Was gonna make a thread about that. Should I get it? I played it about 4 years ago, but can I play the hundreds of mods too?

Was gonna make a thread about that. Should I get it? I played it about 4 years ago, but can I play the hundreds of mods too?

iirc you can play any mods so long as you own a game that runs the engine (ie source or gold engines respectively). However that may be just for source.

Bought it. I'll give it a shot after my college studies. :D

You may enjoy its expansions.

I liked Blue Shift. Your Barney the Security Guard. :p
I also liked Oposing Force. Playing from the Soldier view was cool too.

Just to note: Half-Life is much longer than the expansions.

Oddly, they did say they had Half-Life: Source.

Last edited:
Finally finished, after 6 hours...

The game is as I remember in the demo.

Oddly, the main menu gave me lag and I think my sound has lag too.

I see them talking but not speaking at the exact time...

I tried Multiplayer, couldn't find any, oh well.

I wonder who else plays it.

Noticed you guys posting things of good prices. I have a website that is updated quite a few times a day that posts links of games and all kinds of things that are really well priced. http://dealspl.us/ I go to this website alot during the day, it shows you alot of really amazing prices for things. Seen some TVs that are like 50% of what they normally cost and it updates with games pretty often when they are cheaper.

Finally finished, after 6 hours...

The game is as I remember in the demo.

Oddly, the main menu gave me lag and I think my sound has lag too.

I see them talking but not speaking at the exact time...

I tried Multiplayer, couldn't find any, oh well.

I wonder who else plays it.

I Lost Planet Colonies Edition on 360, and that supports cross platform play with Vista users :p

I Lost Planet Colonies Edition on 360, and that supports cross platform play with Vista users :p

But I don't think thats true, otherwise, I would have seen some Xbox 360 players, which I have not...

And I don't use Vista, even though I have the option to use DX10. :confused:

Its also unfortunate, Colonies Edition may not be on Steam.

Still, the SP is very cool, up at a level where I face a 100 Feet monster and all I have is a huge snow level and 999 machine gun ammo. :p

Last edited:
But you can! It says on my box. COlonies Edition is just the version that comes stock with the 360 DLC (which was also stock on PC)

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition are 2 different games.

Wikipedia said:
The Colonies edition is not compatible with the original Lost Planet save games or multiplayer game, so players of each release may only play with others who have the same release.

But if you are sure, lets play some Lost Planet On-line.

Actually, I checked, your features are much better than mine. I do not have any features you would have, blackgravity.

Colonies Edition does have cross-platform but not Extreme Condition.

IF Steam ever has it, I'd buy it. For now, I really enjoy the Single Player. Multiplayer is okay, very few people play.

Last edited:
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition are 2 different games.

But if you are sure, lets play some Lost Planet On-line.

Actually, I checked, your features are much better than mine. I do not have any features you would have, blackgravity.

Colonies Edition does have cross-platform but not Extreme Condition.

IF Steam ever has it, I'd buy it. For now, I really enjoy the Single Player. Multiplayer is okay, very few people play.

I'm pretty sure there is no Colonies Ed. on PC so the regular title would be the x-platform one. We'll have to rock some bugs now!

I have to honestly say, your are stubborn.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...ndition Colonies Edition Xbox 360 Game CAPCOM

Supports Games with Windows LIVE: Online Play NOT Compatible with Lost Planet (TM): Extreme Condition

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition (PC) $29.99

We'll have to rock some bugs now!

I'd like to have a Humans Vs Bugs but MY game does not have that mode.

So, like I said before, IF Steam has your game, I'd purchase it and play it.

Also, on Wikipedia, there are 2 release dates for the games.

Mine came out June 26, 2007 on PC. While Yours came out May 27, 2008 on PC and Xbox 360.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_planet

Last edited:
I just picked up the Fallout 3 CE for $40 at at Meijer store. I don't know if this is a special or a regular price for them or what, but if you have a 360 and don't have this game but want it, it's worth checking out if you're near a Meijer

Back