Geek guys pwn jocks!

Hmm...fan of Xena...explains your preference for Lucy over Fiona!

It was a fun show. Pure fluff, rather corny, but fun!

hahah.
best episodes is when they combined Xena and hercules. and when Bruce starred in either.

Xena was hot and she was NOT a lesbo.
yeah, people with both those qualities are getting harder and harder to come by

Whoa. She's a Christian into alternative sports....

and in her photo gallery she goes from body armor to vacuming....

Perhaps Mirawyn and my wife aren't quite as endangered as I had thought!

one2dredd said:
Here is another Girl I met same day. She is SO nice and she is a Christian too bad she is getting married to Mike Paxton from LTZ a Pro Paintballer!

psibea42.jpg

Her name is Bea Youngs a FSU grad :( Go GATORS!!

http://www.beayoungs.com

She is probably the Best female Paintballer in the world she is currently the only woman to play on a TOP pro team she has since moved to the lower ranks of Am

FINALLY THE END OF THIS THREAD!!!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE!!!! BEFORE I SAW THE END! NOW as to MM's comment ( i think it was) about brains turning off during HS I RESENT THAT!!! i dont believe my brain has an off switch! AND i believe geeks see women/girls as individuals MORE OFTEN than jocks, THAT DOESNT mean i'm putting it past jocks to do the same, im just saying is LESS likely. AND SINGLE GUYS ROCK!!!!! my g/f of 2 yrs broke up with me in February :( .....oh well! what can you do?

you know what thrawn? i like you! me and you could make the PERFECT galatic conquest team ( i have pwned the galaxy many, many times in Battle front 1 and 2) so what do you say, Grand Admiral?

Oh yeah, the TOPIC. I forget one ever existed, ocassionally.

As for myself, I like geeks. (Which I'm sure y'all have noticed...I did marry one.) Their hobbies interest me; they like science and/or technology stuff and can appreciate intelligent women.

But geeks can be jerks, too, and jocks can be fun. As established twenty-five pages ago...

I never explained the inspiration for this thread. It's a song by Deirdre Flint called "Cheerleader." (She a comedic folk singer, and absolutely hilarious. Not all of her stuff is completely clean, though, so I have to pick and choose.)

Oh, life must be great like a permanent date
When you're a cheerleader
Oh, The fun doesn't end and your hair is your friend
When you're a cheerleader
Cheerleaders drive Camaros
Cheerleaders don't date geeks
And everybody thinks it's really cute the way she has to
S-P-L-L everything she speaks.
All the guys want to date her, all the girls want to be her
Next time round, I want to be a cheerleader
My first thought was, "Well, their loss. I know so many nice geeky guys."

Last edited:
The main thing that won't get you the girl is to be obsessed(sp) with your hobbies. You still have to have hobbies(girls only want to go out with guys who have great skillz - Napoleon Dynamite), but don't be doing one thing all the time and relying on that as your only form of entertainment. Doing this will prevent you from knowing who you truely are. I used to play games 12 hours a day, had no job, etc. etc. Now I spend time with God, have a job, play games about an hour or 2 a day, spend time with my girlfriend, and some sports. You will never get the girl because you are putting your activity first and making that more important than God and/or the girl.

What will get you the girl is putting God first. Making sure the girl has God first. Taking the girl on adventurous long dates. Find out what she has done and take her doing something she hasn't done or hasn't done in a long time. Doesn't have to be dramatic. Could be something as simple as putting a puzzle together. Make sure it's something she doesn't hate though. Like if she is scared of heights don't take her bungie jumping. Making her laugh. I knew I found a good girl when she thought my humor was funny. I'm not the greatest comedian, but she thinks it's hilarious. Be yourself.

It doesn't matter if your a geek, jock, or whatever. Having your priorities straight is what matters, and that will get you a babe.

prismax said:
What will get you the girl is putting God first. Making sure the girl has God first. Taking the girl on adventurous long dates. Find out what she has done and take her doing something she hasn't done or hasn't done in a long time. Doesn't have to be dramatic. Could be something as simple as putting a puzzle together. Make sure it's something she doesn't hate though. Like if she is scared of heights don't take her bungie jumping. Making her laugh. I knew I found a good girl when she thought my humor was funny. I'm not the greatest comedian, but she thinks it's hilarious. Be yourself.

It doesn't matter if your a geek, jock, or whatever. Having your priorities straight is what matters, and that will get you a babe.
Good advice. Like I told a guildee a couple of nights ago, if you can make her feel like the most special woman on Earth, that goes a long way. And doing things together or for her that you think she will really like is definitely a good idea!

Hmmm...maybe I should start an advice column for male geeks! (Just kidding!)

Back