Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

aka Ash

I want to try something. A little game to help get to know things about your fellow Guildmates.

Rules:Guess something about the next person that reads this thread. They in turn will answer RIGHT or WRONG. They will then guess something about the next person after them to read this...and so on and so on.

I will start....

The next person to read this owns a copy of "The Princess Bride" and likes it.

(now whoever reads this next answers right or wrong and then guesses something about the next person...cool? Maybe not, But I'm going to try)

Thrawn said:
The next person...has a dog.

Cool Thrawn...Good job!

RIGHT! (if a 3-1/2lb poodle is considered a dog)

The next person thinks Burger King is better than McDonald's

Right! Of course, that is a safe bet with a bunch of geeks, right?

The next person to read this has tried to cover their tracks before to hide how late they were online... :D

Er....yes and no.

No, I could care less whether or not Han Solo shot first, because either way doesn't impact my view or appreciation of that character.

Yes, I care whether Han Solo shot first, because him NOT shooting first means that an aging, pathetic director/writer/bum who thinks Star Wars is all about him and always should be has meddled with something (albeit, not something vital) in a movie I enjoy, for the sole purpose of injecting his "superior" anti-violence sensitivities on everyone else. And that just ticks me off, s'all.

The next person will entirely disagree and believe that Lucas DESERVES to do whatever he wants with his own movies, gosh darnet. :cool:

yes, it is his movies anyway.

next person has to have used fdisk, and they have to aggree that the windows version is horrible.

MM's never got answered so I'll answer both

MaidMirawyn said:
The next person to read this has tried to cover their tracks before to hide how late they were online... :D

Ummm...*looks around and speaks quietly* Yes I Have been threatened with loss of kitchen priveleges among other things ;) if I spend too much time on computer...:)

Vibrokatana said:
next person has to have used fdisk, and they have to aggree that the windows version is horrible.

Yes? Fdisk? Anyway...Windows always annoys me...but that's the whole purpose of Bill Gates being on this planet...to test our patience.

The next person to read this thinks I need more kids :)

(Only because I know I'm not reading this next, otherwise the answer is WRONG!!!!!:))

vibrokatana said:
your wife might decide youd be better of in an asylum if you wanted more kids :p

I think anyone would think that

ok

The next person to read this knows how many nostrils a Tauntaun has
:)

Right

The next person to read this isn't nuts about Abba...
(Pretty safe for me to say, since so few men really like Abba, and so few women post here...)

MaidMirawyn said:
The next person to read this isn't nuts about Abba...
(Pretty safe for me to say, since so few men really like Abba, and so few women post here...)
HA!!! Wrong...
Abba, Father...mentioned in the bible 3 times (Mark, Romans, Galatians)

The next person to read this does not like Air Supply though :)

wrong Popcorn boy loves Abba. He often find himself singing Dancing Queen while walking down the street. He also like The Beattles (no acounting for the taste of my younger brothers being passed to him I guess).

The next person can't recite or even tell me where the Man's Prayer comes from.

simul postGRRRRRRR
ok Kel says I have to tell you that The Man's Prayer is from the great Canadian comedy Red Green. The next person still can't recite it, HA.

Last edited:
wrong.

the next person will think their teh uber l337 sauce

right.

next person to read this thinks I'm *faking* my answer.

*sorry cannot use original word on this forum
(apologies. didn't think it'd be a problem)

Last edited:
Back