Guild page on swtor.com!

Lol I was just going to post about this. I got the email on my phone and geeked out a lil.
Is the release date still going to be around April?

I haven't heard an official release date, so I kind of doubt that it will be April. We'll see, though. It seems like they can't be too far from release now... hopefully...

I figured out how to accept people's applications, so our guild roster now includes four members. Another thing you might want to look at is indicating the class you intend to play first. You can do that in your account information under the guild application.

Just to update, the guild roster is now up to 11 members. Keep them coming!

I'd love to sign up, but I've already put myself in a good friend's guild. On Endless Server named SILENT CABAL. Not sure if I like the name yet, but it'll be an interesting guild. Hopefully I'll see you guys around and we can do some Flashpoints or questing!

Signed up...I think my name there is Dracojan.

That it is. I accepted the application, and that puts us at 12 members with an even split of 3 people per class (obviously that isn't really decided yet, though).:D

I app'd for my daughter also. Her SWTOR name is "PvPgirl." She will be playing a Bounty Hunter most likely.

Back