Guild page on swtor.com!

Really? I could have sworn I used the same name. Should I reapply?

Well, I don't see a Nazereth or similar that applied. Maybe you applied for a different guild somehow? There is a link at the beginning of this thread to the right one. Right now the only unaccepted applications I have are from Rocklin and Wesley_Clark, neither of which has responded to my PM about it.

SergeantDerp said:
Hello all, recently applied to the Guild and thought I would drop a line and say hello.

Application accepted. Welcome!

Last edited:
Well, I don't see a Nazereth or similar that applied. Maybe you applied for a different guild somehow? There is a link at the beginning of this thread to the right one. Right now the only unaccepted applications I have are from Rocklin and Wesley_Clark, neither of which has responded to my PM about it.

Application accepted. Welcome!

Ohhhhhhh I'm Wesley_Clark! I totally forgot I used my CoD: Black Ops name for some reason... sorry.. I can reapply under Nazereth if you want me to.

No, that name is fine. I just didn't know who it was. Application accepted.

Going to add my wife real quick. She's Asherlim on ToJ, but her TOR board name is BrytAngel. She has a few chars in Redeemed (Caseisna is her main). Adding her now.

Two more accepted applications puts us at 20 members! Keep it coming!

Not sure if he's posted here yet, but I think Faber from ToJ applied as well...I think he has the same name there.

Ahh. I did receive an app from Faberak a couple days ago, but didn't know who that was. Application accepted.

Well, I haven't heard of another one. That doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't one, since I haven't gone looking for one either.

I was just on the swtor man page and it was out due to maintence....how often dose this happen?

Back