Guild Warehouse

I agree with you Drikon. I am playing a game for fun if you run off with anything i put in the alt bank..... that is why it was there? I only volunteered to handle the alt guild banking etc as i know Kan and Ogy have stuff needed to be done with the main legion and invites and leveling to not have to worry about invites for an alt guild for banking reasons also.

If this is the route we want to go (waiting for UXZero to chime in), I already have an alt guild set up to hold alt character overflow. Rather than having more legions running, we might as well use this one.

The legion name is "Electus", and my alt chanter Garius is the leader. The original plan was for this legion to be in an alliance with the main guild to hold alt characters anyone had beyond the 3 we allow in the main legion.

Last edited:
If we do go this way (which i would suggest) would you be handling the maintenance of the alt bank? If you need someone to help out let me know. I will volunteer. I just know that when you have 30+ people putting stuff in a bank for everyone sometimes it needs to be cleaned and organized and the level 1 waters taken out. Loving the Legion though! Ohhh Ogy can you kick Monoxyde i am going to be joining with my SM Ephesian again. I need a character that can go on autopilot sometimes kids are getting resless at night.

Think all of this is actually to time consuming. Let's just all stand together in prayer that they will fix the system.

Think all of this is actually to time consuming. Let's just all stand together in prayer that they will fix the system.
Ya, you would be surprised at how much time it can take. But then I'm not the most efficient at getting my thoughts out. So maybe someone can handle it better.

Anyway, to the main point. I've been pondering the points that have been made. An I've decided to take a step of trust. I don't have all the details organized yet but something along the lines of....

1.) I will promote those who have been in the Legion for 2 weeks(ish), to rank 2.
2.) This will only be done for your main char
3.) Guild warehouse items are for main accounts only. Exceptions can be made, just get approval first.
4.) New people need help the most. With this in mind, you can get something from the guild bank for someone who does not have access yet.
5.) I will trust you not to invite people into the legion. That is for Official officers only. AKA - UXZero, Janc, Ewok
6.) Should/When NCSoft fixes Legion permissions. There may be some demoting to keep things in order. When this happens - No Complaining!

This change isn't going to happen over night. Give us a little time to get thing implemented.

I am removing this from sticky as it is now in effect.

I will add the bank information to one of the general stickies.

Back