Guild Wars Screenshots!

ChickenSoup said:
Sorry, the only person I know of that wears that kind of gear is a dancer
Well, MY skirts are ankle length and have pants underneath. But my high school uniform was another matter...

So you naturally assumed that I meant YOU? I'm insulted. Just because you are correct doesn't mean you need to point that out

now that i have figured out how to post pictures, here are a couple screenshots.

How I made my cheddar
gw020.jpg

The ghost stickin it to me
gw008.jpg

Bondo Supremeo
gw043.jpg

This is after doing the Orozare A and B quests, we finished B quest and all died at end, spawned in a ton of agro, died a few times, and most everyone left without getting reward. Finally after spawning and dieing we spawned at a close res shrine. He got 6 feet from Orozare for the 4000 Xp and skill point and got stuck.

Click to Enlarge

ROFL! After the impromptu VIM trap adventure Thursday night, Dredd couldn't resist hitting the button to go in again...with only two of us!

And we completed the first stage in 34 SECONDS, with FOUR HENCHIES! Top THAT! :p

gw058wg9.png

Oh, sorry, was I gloating? :D

lol MM is damaged in that shot, she must have gotten nurfed.

hehe I remember all the jokes we made about dying. At one point dredd was laughing because he had so many deaths on his monk.

OK, I'll top that by editing this post with a screenshot tonight. Servant, Dredd and I went in with 3 henchies. Dredd's computer crashed before we loaded, so Servant and I beat the Zaishen with only 3 henchies. I took us much longer, but we did it. Then, the screenshot I will post shows that Servant and I actually won a match in the Underworld map - Henchway FTW.

Lucy Dredd is Dredd. MM's still ub3r and un-nerfed. :)

That was a pretty productive evening. Got 6 fame, and even made it to the Hall. Didn't win, though, but it was still fun.

Dylan Paul and I went back in after Dea left and we won with 4 Henchies in an alter cap map :). So I would say that almost equals yours Derk :p. Got 7 Fame last nIGHT woot! What Was not said we did an impromtu Adventure into HoH and we won 3 in a row including one against a ranked 27 guild running henchway. We went on into the Vault which is the waiting area into the halls and went into the halls and lost. I was pretty impressed we did very well. Vim is almost dead in HoH now because of Starburst. But we are just really good at running it. Congrats guys at yourselves on the back!

BTW I got interupted the whole time or we would have gotten under 30 seconds :(.

While you guys were doing whatever, I joined a ViMway gruop and raised my fame to 7. (we won a couple times and I had to leave 'cause I had to go sleepy-boo in beddy-bye land...).

I just want the emote... I forget how many fame you need to get 3 rank tho

EDIT: 150 FAME?!?!?! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?!

Actually I think it is 180 or 175. I forget now I am a rank 3. 307 fame almost rank 4 now!

Hmm, I'll just post in a new post instead of editing. I forgot to mention the fact that we won with a Flawless Victory.

Back