Guild Wars Screenshots!

20061020-gw.jpg

Me and Loew Shikaku during the green weekend, getting ready to take on Ghail.

OO i got tons of screenshots, can anyone tell me how to get them on here. and possible where i could find them.. :D thx

UW run the other night, started with 6 people and slowly people started to leave and eventually was me Talon and Avenger left. Lots of fun had a few good drops (I got 3 phantom keys to drop). We made it to twin serphant hill...or something like that.

Screenies

uwnz0.png

and

uw2jb7.png

The head of the beast.

uw3de8.png

thats it!

Man, I've never been to the Underworld...so much content in Prophecies that I have yet to unlock. :p

Zos Shivros Daily Records #6 on 24Nov06

I was trying to round up my Luxon faction a little to an even thousand before cashing in for Jadite and switching back to Kurzick. Either the scores have really dropped, I did really well, or both. This was try number 3 and I switched to have 2 heroes (Dunkoro and Tahlkora) flagged onto the guy you protect, then ran out and killed a few things between waves.

Wow. nice
There was some one in our guild that was on the team for all time best in that challenge mission. Last time i checked it was still there, I should go look and see if it still stands.

Today at lunch I helped Dredd test a new trap build...

gw005.jpg

Hmmm...wonder why we died?

Usually minimizing the window a time or two fixes that...it didn't this time! It didn't fix itself until we zoned back to Zaishen Challenge!

saterday i had the ground turn black and endless, it was scary cause farming for greens when you cant see the ground and hills... ya i restarted it.

yes yes

king arthur.....just before lobbing the holy hand grenade at the killer rabbit....outside the cave where Joseph of Arimathea carved the location of the Grail....being in the castle AAAAAAAAGGGGGGG.......

no no...it's more in the throat...aaaaaaaggggggg..........

Back