Harry Potter is the Devil!

but the harry potter game for game boy advance is cool. ANd i love magic. I like david blain. He's got some tricks that I can't explain how he did it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]U seem more like a mormon, mormons split the world into 2 classes, mormons and people who will become mormons.
^yeah well, mormonism is a cult, so please don't associate me with heresy, I have no part in it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But really satan has become a joke now. Who's really scared of him. He's probobly in the bahamas right now having a cocktail.
and that would be a perfect example of what I was saying...
I could talk about satan plenty, but all that really matters is if you accept or reject God.

mormons isn't a cult, if u want u could define christianity as a cult. Its just a popular one.
one of my favorite quotes.

A cult is a religion with no political power.
Tom Wolfe

and a few of my fav religious quotes

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
Abraham Lincoln

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I am determined that my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it is.
Charles Lamb (1775 - 1834)

Everyone ought to worship God according to his own inclinations, and not to be constrained by force.
Flavius Josephus (37 AD - 100 AD),

A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes.
James Feibleman

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 08 2004,6:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so all other religions are satanic. This shows how tollerant christians are.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Holy wow.  If you're not Christian you're a satanist?
where have you guys been? didn't you read Matthew 12:30? There is no nuetral(sp) ground. What toj.cc said was exactly right.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I'm guessing they don't have a habit of trying to steal children to use as sacrifices to the dark one
ah, you people... Yeah, you'll know satan when you see him because he is this little red guy that has two horns and a pitch fork. He made a pose for a fire work company, and is a mascott. I'm sure he takes many souls to Hell by appearing over the left shoulder of people and out whitting the angel on their right shoulder. Then all his followers come together, and sacrifice things while he has them all brainwashed. They go out and do his evil deeds against thier will, by looting streets/pillaging, teaching curse words to children, and murdering.
NO- Satan is the father of lies, hes not stupid. He wouldn't get very far if you could identify him like that. Satan can't hold anyone against thier will(unless demons possess someone, and thats another subject all together). He has to trick people into thinking that the wrong thing is right. Sometimes there are those people who just blindly do his will, but the majority have to be decieved. I don't know how long he has been around, but after all that time, I don't think he is anything less than extreemly cunning. He twists and perverts the Bible through "close" religions like mormonism, or Jehova witnesses. A religion like buhdism seems "cool", or "peaceful", but if its not the truth, its against God.
The world would be a much better place were it not for that belief.

yeah I love the book, its like the chronicles or narnia, I read it over and over again. Who hasn't looked in their closet to see if it lead to Narnia. I want to meet Mr. Beaver.he was cool.

I was just reading the top 100 children books, and harry potter is on top and number 2 is one of my favorite series growing up Goosebumps. I think I have most of the books in a box in the shed somewhere.

top 100 books

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JoBlow @ July 09 2004,9:09)]I was just reading the top 100 children books, and harry potter is on top and number 2 is one of my favorite series growing up Goosebumps. I think I have most of the books in a box in the shed somewhere.

top 100 books
I liked Goosebumps when I was a kid...until I realized that all the books followed the same pattern.

yeah but when your a kid it doesn't matter. When I was a kid I used to watch McGyver, and the A team. I was actually just watching McGiver a few min. ago and its not that interesting anymore. And even though I'm excited that their working on a script for the A team movie I can't watch the show anymore.
The A team movie their going to have people die when their shot, with blood an everything, and instead of them being from the vietnam war their from desert storm. ANd Jim Carey is been after the role as Murdoc for the past few years now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 09 2004,12:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The world would be a much better place were it not for that belief.
you can take that up with God
I would if I could.  But apparently I won't be getting that opportunity, so I'm taking it up with you instead.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 09 2004,2:51)]^God hears everyone. I am a messenger, not a diplomat
Why didn't you use this tactic in our other arguements then.  You know I can't just make contact with God on a whim and get a direct answer.  Can you?  And anyway, this isn't even an issue that primarily concerns God--it concerns his followers.  Now, please step outside of your aloof hive mind mentallity and think for yourself.  Is this belief that only Christians get into heaven, and that followers of all other belief systems have have merely fallen victim to Satan's surreptitious and despicable ploys, really benefiting humanity?  Let us think about this...

Back