hehe this is gonna be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfire said:
*IMPORTANT NOTE*
To let all you females know out there so that you will be informed about this once and for all, here's what I have to say: If there be any of you braver munsters out there who dare try to get too close to my Atown, there will be severe consequences. To you ladies, what you will face will be a very ticked off girlfriend with flaming red hair as hot as the suns of Tatooine, rage the heat and acidity of lava, shocking blue eyes that will pierce into your very soul and legs with a thousand kicks in which one will penetrate a Rancor beast. Any questions? Side that, I am a really nice chica who wishes to get to know everyone and be there for them in their times of need.

;)

*Starfire*

No worries starfire - I'm married to the great Babo! He is a member of CGA and GFC!

we're both in a program called running start, where we get an AA degree while graduating high school

Good Girls & Bad Boys (I don't mean in it derragatory terms as like the world would)

Dark Virtue said:
Just for the record, girls ARE the root of all evil :)

Well...then you should hear what girls think about guys...:p . Take notice how GG and BB go together from the title, "Good Girls & Bad Boys." There's always a good "female" ship, car, truck, etc. Guys? Generally when you think of scolding a dog, you think of "boy" first. *lol* If that doesn't make sense, doesn't matter. :D Just thought it's funny.

Starfire said:
Well...then you should hear what girls think about guys...:p . Take notice how GG and BB go together from the title, "Good Girls & Bad Boys." There's always a good "female" ship, car, truck, etc. Guys? Generally when you think of scolding a dog, you think of "boy" first. *lol* If that doesn't make sense, doesn't matter. :D Just thought it's funny.

goat.jpg

(Inside joke. Nobody worry about my sanity.... any more than usual)

Hey Starfire! I'm still around, just had a really busy last week. I have to make sixty little books (I'm a book artist) to mail out Friday. Still have to sew them all, so don't expect to see me online much in the next few days.

It was great to meet you, and I hope to see you on the boards! It gets lonely sometimes in the GW forum, since no other ladies ever post!

And don't worry, Starfire. Though he seems to be a great guy, Atown is safe from me. ;) I'm a thirty-two-year-old with a gamer of my very own! :D

MaidMirawyn_arrow.gif

MaidMirawyn said:
Hey Starfire! I'm still around, just had a really busy last week.
And don't worry, Starfire. Though he seems to be a great guy, Atown is safe from me. ;) I'm a thirty-two-year-old with a gamer of my very own! :D

No, I get the "goats!" (in reference to what tech said) And I can't believe what Atown just said to me on Xfire! ;') I have been missing you Mirawyn! ^_^ Come back, my love, come back! *rofl* I want my own gamer! *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back