Interesting announcement!!

Gamestop better send me my codes by then! When I pre-ordered in stores, they didn't have them to give me so I sent their help/support an email and they're going to mail it to me. RAWR! X_x
From Mythic's website:
Your Open Beta code can be found on the card in your pre-order box or in your pre-order confirmation email. Open Beta files will be available for download on August 15th. PLEASE NOTE: The start date for Open Beta is still to be determined. Check back here for updates!

Did Mythic mail you something?

Nope. I didn't get a pre-order box or anything. Just a receipt and a confirmation e-mail from GameStop. =(

I pre-ordered from gamestop as well. I actually had to call the 1800 # on my receipt because they never gave me my codes. They were e-mailed to me a couple days later.

I pre-ordered from gamestop as well. I actually had to call the 1800 # on my receipt because they never gave me my codes. They were e-mailed to me a couple days later.

I sent an email to their helpdesk and they were pretty quick with responding back. It helped that I was on gchat so I could see my mailbox. They said that I should get them by next Thursday. If I don't, then I should talk to them again. Hopefully they get here before that so I can start OB when it's supposed to start.

If you ordered the CE you need to ping them Tuesday.

It looks like CE gets a head start on open beta....

I thought it said we'd recieve an e-mail from amazon on August 15 with our code, did I read that right? Should we do any downloads in advance? My computer downloads will stink when I move.... I ordered mine on Amazon, so it's kind of confusing, I didn't even get a pre-order box etc.

Last edited:
Well our technology officer Ewoks will be in contact to help get you set up.

I believe the BD4L has ordered him to help everyone in need. He is the Redeemed-WAR help desk or at least that is what I have been told.

in regards to Amazon, they have a confusing way to find your key.You have to log into your amazon account and go the the MY ACCOUNT section. Then you have to go the MY MEDIA LIBRARY section, in there will be a place where you can find ITEMS WITH BONUS CONTENT, and there should be your keys....yes very confusing I agree.

Back