JUNE 14th Redeemed reunion

Will knowing help convince you to make it? If so, I'll see about having Triple A Alberta Beef exported just for this occasion.

<Hands Noname a "Prnt Scrn" key so he can take a screen shot of her>

With out that, she does not exist outside of your head.

Sounds wonderful, but I had to make other plans and need to be back by Sat. evening. **sigh** you guys are going to have a grand time. Take PICS!

Come stay at the Tropicana on Friday night! Explore the island, swim in the lagoon. See a little gnome in pink pigtails floating by with a drink on her floating pillow. Take a pit stop in Las Vegas and have a luxury night of vacation before a hot day in Bakersfield.

Come stay at the Tropicana on Friday night! Explore the island, swim in the lagoon. See a little gnome in pink pigtails floating by with a drink on her floating pillow. Take a pit stop in Las Vegas and have a luxury night of vacation before a hot day in Bakersfield.

My son knows Vegas is called Sin City... I don't think we need to be going there. LOL

Have fun everyone, guess I'll hold down the fort here, online / cry
I'll try to keep the horde from taking over in your absence.....

Hey, maybe someone can log onto their laptop and put the party on VENT!

Woot! I think floating in a pool sounds like a grand vacation!

Last edited:
PLACE:
Liberty Park
11225 Brim Hall Road
Bakersfield, CA

When: (This is the time I reserved it for, we can extend it if still open or do something else)
June 14
10:00am - 2:00pm

Bax's Cell:
402-631-3287

Just to give you all a heads up we (the LG crew) will be a litlle late to the event Wall doesn't get off till 8ish so we will be leaving then... Dont worry though i plan to stick Wall's head out of the window and make him Walla giggle all the way down there to clear traffic for us :D

8+5 hours to drive there....1pm late? Oh and....tell Wall to save us a giggle for when you guys get there...

wow 100+ you better have AC in your car Jad!
I don't think it is 5 hours for us...google says 237 mi – about 3 hours 50 mins

Last edited:
I just found out that Kaiily has to work on Saturday, so I'll be soloing it to Bakersfield.

I'll haul some chips and drinks along with me, if that'll do.

You haven't seen Jads car have you Avesther...yeah we will need to make a stop in Monterey as well to grab Tebran too

Back