JUNE 14th Redeemed reunion

Mordos

June 14th in Bakersfield, CA we will be having a BBQ and social... People are coming from all over so far. This is a family friendly event. I'll have my wife and Kids and a couple others are bring their spouses.

If you are planning on going let me know so we can plan food and everything.

Ugsneak has agreed to bring the TriTip and sausage

Who's Coming and From where;
Bax - Nebraska
Ug - Reno, NV
Doc - AZ
Toid - AZ
Goblit - Canada
Avester - Canada
Arakas (sp) - Long Beach, CA
Vix
Indrael

Possibles;
Tree
Wall
Masta
Icthus
Jad
Gilga
Nevi
Noix

Last edited:
Bakersfield, CA is 2,153 mi – about 1 day 7 hours away, I really want to go, bu that is one LONG drive...

I most likely cannot be there.

My son and I hit Yosemite around that time.

I will leave my options open and see what I can do.

Oh that next day is Father's day?

i dont think im out of school yet or i would ask my dad if i could go, since i am flying down to washington state sometime i think in june for a couple months for summerbreak

According to Google Earth, it would be 2,192 miles long and it would take me one and a half days to get there.

A little too long for me :(.

So, I might have my wife talked into it...our baby is due June 16th, but we had our first baby 3 weeks early, so if we have it early and have $200 laying around, we will probably be there...and Odale, a flight from Atlanta to Cali would only run about $100 round trip, and the flight would only be 4 hours...

So, I might have my wife talked into it...our baby is due June 16th, but we had our first baby 3 weeks early, so if we have it early and have $200 laying around, we will probably be there...and Odale, a flight from Atlanta to Cali would only run about $100 round trip, and the flight would only be 4 hours...

True that! I'm sure a So Cal guy will adopt a Oddbob for the weekend.

As you know I am coming and my wife is Tagging along.

For the BBQ I am Planning to Bring Steaks, Brauts, and Smoked Chops. If you want hamburgers and hotdogs (why?) bring it. I will bring extra for people that don't know if they are going to make it but a little bit of a count would help on bring the food. Also we need other people to bring things other than Meat.

Well....your country frowns on taking food across the border via aircraft.....so I'll have to look into it a bit. I might have to bring the local stuff.

Back