JUNE 14th Redeemed reunion

You can add our munchkin to the list....although when he heard Icthus might not be coming and bringing his son he said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".... (That was the best part of Cali for him last time we were down there lol)

Over Disney? That is saying something.

This is going to be my third trip into the continental USA in the last year. I think border security is going to think I'm an American posing as a Canadian. Maybe I can vote :)

With the way things go in the voting here if your vote republican no you can't but if you want to vote democrat they will find a way to let you vote.

my wife and son will be out of town that day.

That will either make it easier or impossible for me.

More on this later.

Definitely...if not we need to meet at the Outback cafe again...that was a blast! We are in Anaheim for a week this time

Can we please move this event to Georgia, oktypl, then I can be there! fixt

Oh, not meant as spam, its just too far right now for me with my work schedule and I really do want to go but can't unless something changes between now and then!

Last edited:
Can't edit anymore...so here we go!

Baddwin...how many you got coming?

Who else? Ug needs to start getting a head count for the meat order.
Also if the wife and or Kids are coming let us know. Once we got a good list will figure out who will bring what.

Who's Coming and From where;
Bax, Wife, and Kids(2) - Nebraska
Ug & Wife - Reno, NV
Doc & Wife - AZ
Toid & Wife - AZ
Goblit - Canada
Avester - Canada
Arakas (sp) - Long Beach, CA
Vix
Indrael
Jad - LG
Mirakle 1.0 - LG
Baddwin - Orange County

Still Slacking:
Tree
Wall
Masta
Icthus
Gilga
Nevi
Noix
Wheretoo
Laraptor
Lukey

Interesting I will see if work can not send me there for that time. I know I will be in Moreno Valley CA this April 4th.... I think something can be arranged.

Back