JUNE 14th Redeemed reunion

What I think Mordos is say Anyone that want to join the party can we are not going to turn anyone down I just would like a head count so that I can make sure there is enough of the really good steaks and stuff.

Yes Pie and Galatians if you bring the spam I will grill it for you but don't expect me to eat. ALso Please don't spam this thread we really want people to take this reunion serious.

What I think Mordos is say Anyone that want to join the party can we are not going to turn anyone down I just would like a head count so that I can make sure there is enough of the really good steaks and stuff.

Really good steaks? As in you are importing Alberta Beef?

nobody would take the thread seriously if there isnt any spam:p really wish I could make it though:(

Seriously this is not spam.

I will bring pies... let me know what you all would like and i'll try to bring.

Cherry is deffinately on the menu :)

How far is it Wall for you to get there. I mean if you have a shift on the 13th and the 15th if it is not too bad of a drive you could make it on the 14th.

i wasnt trying to spam i was making a point! spam and redeemed go together like butter and toast!

but also im hoping to be able to attend its not the highest possibility but it is an idea. the only prob though is being 15 (16 then but still under 21) getting around will be difficult...

Thanks chief...I lived in CA allot longer then you and made that trip all the time... It's not bad.
Stop trying to get out of it.

Just get on the 5 and go...

Last edited:
You can add our munchkin to the list....although when he heard Icthus might not be coming and bringing his son he said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".... (That was the best part of Cali for him last time we were down there lol)

I would like to visit California again, but maybe this time not bombard Icthus with other ToJ miscreants. But this coming fall semester I am transferring schools and I need to be working to get some additional $$$ going.

Otherwise I would look into flights.

Toid and I had spam and peanut butter in honor of our dad once wasn't to bad he also made the greatest stew with spam. so bring on the spam.
We are all looking forward to it and my wife is coming also she a little afraid to be surrounded by geeks but I told her they are the best people.
doc

Xiontawa if you want to come to the party I am sure we can find you a bed to sleep in when you get here.

This is going to be my third trip into the continental USA in the last year. I think border security is going to think I'm an American posing as a Canadian. Maybe I can vote :)

Back