JUNE 14th Redeemed reunion

Ok...so I lost the piece of paper with the name of the hotel you guys are staying in.......someone post it here please!

i'm gonna try to make it.
its on top of the priority list right now, meaning its on the calender.. lol

man , i seriously want to go to this . however a ticket from florida to ca isnt as easy to get as you think. if anyone is leaving from florida , can you take me with you? id even bring a special desert that i learned to make from a old family recipe .

Hey all. I am planning on attending. just have to get the OK from work to be there but that should be easy. Also, if anyone is traveling in from far out that wants to stay with me for the night that needs to is more than welcome. I live in San Bernardino and if you are flying in and haven't bought or can change ur tickets, Ontario airport is just 30 minutes west of me. The trip to Bakersfield from my place is around 2hr 45min.

Ok, since I haven't been keeping track of this forum since I didn't think I'd be able to swing this, here's what I could do if I can get some help. I can ride with Goblit on Sat to Bakersfield. I would need to either cancell my flight on Saturday or change it to Sunday if I can get a ride back to Las Vegas or Reno. Also I also need info on Hotels as it sounds like we are going to be staying late Saturday. Thanks for the help.

Getting you there will be easy. Getting home, different story. I know Ug lives in the same neck of the woods.

Happy to drive her home. Only question how tall are you? Reason I am really tall so is my wife and we are driving a Jetta I just want to make sure you are comfortable in the back seat also we are leaving on the 15th because I don't know how long this event will be on the 14th. 6hr drive not really wanting to do that late in the afternoon/evening. Also I am staying at the Doubletree in Bakersfield.

Last edited:
I am not very tall, approx 5'3". I'll try not to pack a lot for my trip and make it a light trip. I'm not usually a big packer anyway. I would love a ride back to Reno with you two if the airline will let me cancell. It would be easier if I am able to book at the Doubletree also, so I'll check into that also. Cool! ty for the rides all.

In Bakersfield are the parks reservable? In Reno/Sparks they reserve out up to a year in advance and for the unreservable people are usually there waiting from about 6am to stake out the unreservable spots.

They are... My brother is researving it for us, as he lives there.

Getting one with a pit and pavilion... like $10 an hour.

Back