Kara keyed without a group, post here.

Darthmauled is keyed and geared for dps, almost there for off-tanking. Though these days I am trying to quickly get my warlock up to 70 and gear her out.

One thing to keep in mind is this list which we keep mostly up to date: Key listing.

In fact it's linked to right off our main page: http://www.theforgiven.net/index.php

Just look for "Key Listing".

I think the key for that is "without a group" There's at least one person that takes a character to outside runs, and probably several more that have multiple toons they're taking to the same run.

I know I fit the 2nd scenario - I switch toons out between nights, and in extreme cases, even within the same night.

I am Kara keyed and have ran parts of it a couple of times but don't really have the time or inclination to join a regular group. But I think my gear is now up to the challenge (no greens, 4 purples) so if anyone needs a sub I may be able to fill in.

Speaking of the Kara key, is there a guild or group of people that help with getting keyed for Kara? I've been at this point for about 3 months now.

I can bring my priest or mage, or...give me a few weeks, I might be able to come help with my feral druid or rogue. All 4 stink tho - they're all played by the same noob.

Thanks for posting those numbers, that helps know what to shoot for. My Warlock is an Affliction Warlock, and all in all I would say I am very close.

According to that standard I am fine on health, +dmg (unbuffed over 700, and with fel armor over 800), and more than fine on +hit (with gear and spec, I have around 10% hit).

My mana pool isn't quite that large (it's at 8100), though to be honest I am not sure that is an issue. Affliction warlocks tend to regen mana fairly well throughout a boss fight. As an experiment I should go fight Dr. Boom (I think that's his name) over in Netherstorm and see how long I can fight him. I suspect I can fight him for a very long time. Still I will work on that.

One stat I fall very low on is in the crit (I have 10% crit rate). To be honest that seems very high. By that standard John Sr's warlock doesn't cut mustard, since Deedlyt's crit rate is around 13.7%. Affliction warlocks don't need crit to be nearly that I high I suspect, because we spend the majority of our time reapplying dots (which never crit). That's not to say that crit isn't important though, it is.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the formula is for coming up with those numbers. They could be way off base I dunno.

Speaking of the Kara key, is there a guild or group of people that help with getting keyed for Kara? I've been at this point for about 3 months now.

Generally, unless I'm actively involved with another instance or group at the time, I'm always up to tanking for someone trying to get their key. There's a few others of us who have an informal, unofficial attunement-helping policy. Give us a shout when you want a run.

Anyone can re-gen the key list. Here's what you do:

1. Go to
http://armory.mmo-champion.com/index.php
2. Click Heroic Key Listing Generator
3. Enter realm and guild name, and hit submit

Now having said that, I just tried it and it looks like there's a problem with the site. It's not updating. Fun fun fun.

I think there is enough for a third group in the terms of MT/OT/DPS. However, I do not see healers for the third group, or a leader.

Guilo/Rhys/Gilidararar for MT/OT's; Reets/Shizno/Elwyntaria/Galrukan/Gwndr/Felknar/Kahless and more for DPS. The only priest/druid/shammy/pally I see that does not have a toon running Team 1 or 2 is Debridement, and he is shadow. Unless there are some alt healers that want to run with Team 3?

Also, is there anyone that is interested in leading Team 3 and getting it organized? Healers are tough to find, but it may be that the leader or folks that run the third group could find some regular healers in Sga that are not already in a group.

Back