Kara keyed without a group, post here.

Just as an FYI for all of you, when I get back to school and get Valk back in the guild, I'm going to be starting a Kara group. Some friend in guild that don't run it yet and some friends out of guild will be involved. I need a healer and some tanks, just mail me in game or let me know if you are interested... I'm thinking it might be a weeknight thing.

I will mt or OT a third group and I know Mike F was his warlock and a tank druid looking.

If group one or 2 have room for me to learn the instance I will lead also group 3

My rogue is on his way to being keyed. A little better gear and I will be ready to help if need be.

Looks like my warlock will become a part of the Mon/Fri Kara group. My druid is free I suppose, but I would rather not run kara 4 nights a week (2 nights with each toon). I still would like to run all the heroics, I think they are a lot of fun.

Lloki looks to be a free agent after school starts...have a Monday class that gets out 15 minutes after Angie's Kara run starts. I'd be in, Ben.

I'll be working on getting Brynnia keyed and geared up soon, I'm not sure how long it will take but I'll start tonight. After she's keyed I'll respec her back to holy and I'll be glad to healbot for whomever needs it. :)

Back