Life...that thing that goes on between sessions of Guild Wars.

well in general females are worst... MM is gonna kill me huh <_< >_>
IM KIDDING I SWEAR!!!

Watcjing my Mom and my sister and talking with my mother she says Girls are way harder to raise she is always saying she is happy she had 4 boys and only 1 girl lol.

hehe, if you think males are bad, females are worst to raise up.

HAHAHA

Here is the deal with kids...

Boys find more trouble to get into...Kel's post struck home with me on more than one thing....lol.

Girls are much more helpful and don't get into as much.

This is in general....

but there comes a point....Teenagers.... when things catch up for girls.

They begin to manipulate people...(learning from the first and best manipulater-Eve)

Eve: Hey Adam sweety, look at this fruit...
Adam: Ummm...God said no.
Eve: Awww baby, but it looks so good, besides this snake dude said it would be ok.
Adam: ummm...I don't think it's a good idea
Eve: Come on baby, you know I love you, I wouldn't do anything bad...
Adam:...Ummm...ok.

Then there is the phone issue, They complain because their boyfriends watch too much sports, but between the phones and getting ready in the bathroom to go somewhere, I would approximate 3 to 4 hrs per day. that is 28 hours per week. Does anyone guy spend that much time watching sports?

Then parents become stupid and don't know anything at all. Especially when it comes to their insights about guys. Mom never dated, she's always been married to Dad. And Dad was never a teenage boy, he just miraculously went from 10 years old to 25 years overnight.

Boys on the other hand, still look for trouble or things to experiment on. Parents become stupid to them also, they just don't voice it as often. And they become lazy, real lazy. But nothing that a swift boot won't cure.

I would say it's a toss up-Girls are easier in their younger years (by far), Boys in their later years (barely).

Just some thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:
Watcjing my Mom and my sister and talking with my mother she says Girls are way harder to raise she is always saying she is happy she had 4 boys and only 1 girl lol.

Are you sure she wasn't just saying that to make you feel better ;)
LOL...I can't imagine 4 boys easy?AAAGGGHHH!!!. did any pets survive?

The other theory is because there was only one girl. If there would have been 2, it may have been easier. My two daughters get along very well, and relieve some of that pressure of dealing with the craziness away from me and my wife.
Craziness---hearing how betty sue and bobby broke up, how sammy asked out diane, how this person did this, why that person did that, I have found out that most plots in the soap operas come from someone observing High School. :)

25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake
fluid.

The thought crossed my mind.

My Mom raised 3 boys...me, my brother and my Dad. That pretty much says it all. She's a patient woman.

In my personal experience....

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house 4 inches deep.
Almost, not quite, but close enough...probably more like 3 to 3-1/2 inches.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a
crowded restaurant.
And a 7,5, & 3 year old can actually bust a person's eardrums.

5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a
few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a
long way.
About 50 feet

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a
baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
But the window screen does slow it down a little.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's
already too late.
Where's the cat?

10.) Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-
year old Boy.
It even passes through older boys digestive track.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same
sentence.
Ewww

12.) Super glue is forever.
Or for at least most of a child's life

15.) VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV
commercials show they do.
Or Pizza

16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
Neither do Umbrellas.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
I assure you, YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys
do not like ovens.
Extremely Important, do not forget this one.

Also...off the top of my head

New born Kittens do not like to play on slides.
Gasoline is not a good substitute when having "water" fights.
Somehow, when an animal dies, it crawls up on your porch first.
A dude called "Not Me" hangs with boys and tries to get them in trouble all the time.

Super Glue is fairly easy to remove, I had a tube explode all over my hand once, its like a really bad cast... only took about 2 hours to remove it all

Ash you are correct Girls when they are younger are easier. Remember I am 27 My youngest bro is 10. I am the oldest. Actually my brothers are not too bad. But i know I and my Friend Justin were evil to my sister growing up. But my mother has been having issues with my sis for the last 6 or 7 years. My sis is now 23 and she has not been doing very well. I think when a son gets into trouble he is a man and has to step up to take care of their mistakes if they are a real man. But when a woman makes a mistake I think it a lot more painfull for them and their family. This is just my observations. With a son you expect them to make dumb choices but young ladies are held to a higher standard I think and when they make a really dumb choice it is more of a shock and hurts more people around them.

I remember when I told my sister, while we were on vacation, if she jumped off this really tall slide and held here dress out, it would act like a parachute, and she would float safely to the ground.

About an hour or two later, after the beating, she came out of the ER with a couple of stitches in her tongue..., and I was almost ready to go in to the ER.

My son actually convinced his sister to use an umbrella...

About an hour or two later, after the beating, she came out of the ER with her ankle wrapped up and braced, He was almost ready to go into the ER...

LOL.

Amazing how history repeats itself...

(actually my son did not get a beating, just a severe grounding, and waited on his sister hand and foot...hehe)

Females arnt too bright :p

usually it takes them till after high school to get some common sense...

I'm just sitting here think about all the boys I know that never got any common sense. Like the boy who wrote this. :p

Kel Queen of all Europe

I'm just sitting here think about all the boys I know that never got any common sense. Like the boy who wrote this. :p

Kel Queen of all Europe

LOL...

IF...and I stress IF...we (men/boys) get any common sense, it usually takes about 25-30 years, more or less. Women/Girls get it much sooner :D

Again that is from my observations...

Back