Lucas Arts + Bioware = ownage

I am using most of Davik's stuff.  It's just I have specialty armour for most of my group, and have upgraded it, so it's just as good if not better than Davik's armour (remember there's trade off between protection and flexibility an other skills, the armours I kept are lighter, but they don't hit the other aspects of the character as bad.  of course for Canderous I gave him a really nice set of heavy armour I got off of somebody....) But then I'm also doing things like I recover every mine I come to (which I sell for between 35 and 65 credits each as I don't want to bother with mines)  Now that I have a Bastilla with me, I keep her on my team so she can heal me!
biggrin.gif
 Bastilla's good for somethin
biggrin.gif
 which of course saves on med packs.  Then there's things like the ion rifle (I have two ion blasters so I don't need the rifle) I have a couple of other high-end rifles that I sold.  I equipped most of my characters with blasters or vibro swords.
I can tell you that I had only around 1k credits when I landed on Tatooine.  I won the 1 race, and I was able to get the droid and still leave with nearly 2k credits.

I don't want to say to much for fear of ruining plot points you might not have come across yet.  But if u don't care about such things....

as for Mission and Dantooine, if you're worried about that, go back to Datooine and take Mission out with you.

And since Taris is already destroyed for you, I can tell you, not all the Bounties gave you Dark Side points. In fact I got light side points for one of them.   Plus remember you can do things dark side every now an then an still stay light side.  I've been hit a couple times with DS points, but my character is still firmly entrenched in the light.

I got 25.08 on my first run, some darn vulkar beat me, then clocked in at 19.08, lol, got you beat. kinda surprised myself when i did that. too bad there isnt any multiplayer for that, that would be fun, lol

you can get it for $40 or less at some places, why wait for a demo, sides, unless the demo was about 500-600 megs, you probably wouldnt get more then a half hour or so of content

the swoop racing kind of is like the pod racer game a few years back that i played fairly well, the races are a lot simpler in KoTOR, but still interesting to play.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dr. Tek @ Jan. 07 2004,7:59)]you can get it for $40 or less at some places, why wait for a demo, sides, unless the demo was about 500-600 megs, you probably wouldnt get more then a half hour or so of content
Because...I'm not rich and I don't even have an idea as to whether I will like the game. Why should I waste 40 bucks on a game I'm not even going to like? I think any developer that's too lazy to release a demo doesn't deserve to have their game purchased.

if u have an xbox you could rent it for less than 5 bucks at blockbuster. an if u dont' have an xbox, uhm....u can rent that as well. tho it adds 15 or 20 bucks to the rental cost....

....:blues:

WAAAHH!!! i need a hardware t&l enabled video card and a 1 GHZ processor to play! i WANT this game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Jan. 08 2004,2:43)]if u have an xbox you could rent it for less than 5 bucks at blockbuster.  an if u dont' have an xbox, uhm....u can rent that as well. tho it adds 15 or 20 bucks to the rental cost....

....:blues:
You can rent an xbox at blockbuster? Last time I checked they didn't...
sad.gif

Try another video rental place, a lot of them have it, if blockbuster dont, never liked them anyhow................

Kidan has saved the galaxy as a purely light side Jedi!

Now for him to conquer it and crush the republic beneath his heel
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just beat KoTOR a few mins ago, completely on the light side, but ended up having to . . . well I wont spoil it for those who havent played it or beat it yet. Off to rule the sith now, well maybe in a few days, give it some time to seem like a new game again, and finish some other games I got.

Congrats to both of you!!! I've still got quite a bit. I'm mostly done with Tatooine and I am working my way through Korriban. But I did fly back to Dantooine, which led me to some new quests over on Tatooine. Korriban is quite fun. It's kinda neat being a light Jedi on a Sith world. I feel all secretive.

I've racked up about 30 hours so far. I imagine I'm not even 1/2 way done. And then to play as a bad Jedi. Looks like many, many hours of playtime left to go!
smile.gif

If you wait to do korriban after you finish tatooine, there is a whole other part between the two, well at least between the two final places you go to get the maps. And what was yavin for? I never went there altho it was there, lol

yavin was a great place to find STUFF! to buy.

There's a rodian there that sells things he's found on Yavin 4 (and fixed up) left from the Exar Kun war.

I played through as a light-side male. Half way through a "gray"-side female.

HK-47 and Jo Lee are two of the funniest video-game characters I have ever seen.

I love hk-47, and jolee with his depiction of old stubborn ppl, they did a good job also on mission's character, you can get some good arguments with her and other players now and then, like the one she has on tatooine wiht bastila. im gonna start a dark-side female in a few days, beat with a light side male, and see how many credits I can end the game with that way, ended with about 80,000, even after buying about 30,000 worth of stuff, but I played a lot of pazaak, spent hours at it, anlong with winning all the swoop racing, 18.13 on tatooine!!! took me 2 hours to get that one, lol

i ended with around 50k, but I bought nearly 60k of stuff.

maxx-really?? down here, nearly everyone does...or at least the last time i looked they did.

Back