Mostly one-handed typing/wrist injury affecting my spam? Troubling.

Wrist injury is what?

• Atown's pirates taking out my post output so I won't get to 6k posts

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Maid's minion cookies sabotaged my soccer practice, causing me to "disarm" myself (pardon the pun)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kidan finally got tired of spam and hired the ANet ninjas to teach me a "lesson" :P

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • camm option--THE MUFFIN MAN RETURNS

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

ChickenSoup

Banned
All members of the Broternal Order of p0wn4g3, please rise and recite our anthem.

Anyway, I vote all of the above. (wait, darn, no multi-choice.)

Broke?

EDIT: just for the sake of.. well nothing. I will keep my question up there because i already know the answer..

10 dollars says he didnt break it!

i've gotta say... it is kinda funny... of all the bones in which CS would break... i guess the wrist is the luckiest... if he broke his leg... he would just be on the computer longer... if he broke his arm... well... arm wrist... close enough... if he broke like... his collar bone he would just be spamming even more... all he could do was lay down all day... haha. i love irony.

/fistshake!!!! YOU CAN MESS WITH ME NINJAS! BUT WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY TWINNY ITS GAME TIME!!!!
Joey. i will pray it gets better.

um.. God sneezed and blew you down. YOU HAVE HOLY SNOT ON YOU!

:p

While he was dodging the anti spam bots he did a back flip and dove over a guard rail. Having successfully delivered the spam bomb he crashed and broke his wrist.

Anyway I seem to have gotten a lot better. It still hurts a bunch without Ace wrap on it but with it on I can (for the most part) type [coughspamcough] with both hands, at least for a few minutes

lol..if he had to get a cast and couldnt type at any reasonalbe rate..he'd lose his title as "Resident Forum Spammer"

Back