Mostly one-handed typing/wrist injury affecting my spam? Troubling.

Wrist injury is what?

• Atown's pirates taking out my post output so I won't get to 6k posts

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Maid's minion cookies sabotaged my soccer practice, causing me to "disarm" myself (pardon the pun)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kidan finally got tired of spam and hired the ANet ninjas to teach me a "lesson" :P

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • camm option--THE MUFFIN MAN RETURNS

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
then you can just hit him over the head with your cast! Besides, its kinda illegal for him to kick a child..

.............yeah.

Anyway, so I WON MY SOCCER GAME TODAY!!! like 12 or 13 to 5, we walked all over them. I almost scored a couple and I had some assists, I did foul someone though o_O but no yellow card :D heh heh heh anyway I'm really not that violent, just "into the game". :p

I don't play soccer any more. The last 2 times I played I nearly broke other people's shins, I kick the ball away from them and knock them to the ground. I really should have stayed in the sport, too bad I dropped out in the 5th grade :|

I don't play soccer any more. The last 2 times I played I nearly broke other people's shins, I kick the ball away from them and knock them to the ground. I really should have stayed in the sport, too bad I dropped out in the 5th grade :|

Soccer=most popular sport in the world... it's not too late to join the Light Side again... :p

Anyway, last week I took an elbow to the face, if that counts (they had fallen to the ground and were scrambling to their feet as I bent to avoid getting blasted in the face with a ball--instead, I get beamed in the nose with someone's elbow. No blood, though. :/)

no, tha's how it's spelled in latin american/european countries..their Football/Futbol is our soccer, and one of the most hazardous games to be a fan of...lol..I dont play sportsl ike that cause 1) i hit the people too much in soccer 2)i'm a better pseudo-team athelete, as in Shot Put, Discus, Javelin(i wish) etc

In German, it's "Fussball," and our football is "Fussball Amerikan." And of course, Brits use the term "football" for both rugby and soccer.

Generally speaking most of the world uses futbol for our soccer and they call our football American football (o futbol americano para las personas espanolas aqui, perdona me, no puedo usar los accentos.).

You mean Spanish-speaking people use futbol? Because I'm pretty sure the English, Australian, New Zeal...ish... people... and Germans, and African people, and blah blah blah anyone but Spanish speaking people wouldn't use the term futbol.

[/rant]

by the way... GERMAN FTW (yes I'm learning that.)

Almost all of the world uses futbol/football for what we know as soccer. (which, you have to admit, makes more sense)

buatleb di urac I defy everyone to tell me what langauge tha's in..it does say "football" translated..well..literally it's 'ball of foot' but hey, you get the point.

There is a movie called "Green street hooligans" which depicts the mindset of English "football" fanatics very closely. But this is usually the case in almost all of Europe; I was born and raised in Istanbul, where soccer is as much a part of you as the air you breathe. So everytime the local team won, fanatics would go out to celebrate and shoot their handguns in the air to show their level of "excitement". of course this led to a couple people getting shot while they were standing out on their balconies watching the parade. Needless to say the police tightened security after important games to avoid such incidents. I have witnessed many fights at my middle school in which the main cause was the mere fact that group A's team lost to Group B; thus group A thought it to be fitting to take out their frustration on the wining team's fans. Having witnessed this level of violence in real life led me to not be affected by the movie; yet i must warn you that the intensity of violence in the movie is not for the faint of heart.

....I think one time some Michigan and some Michigan State fans set aside their differences to purge the Ohio fans from my area, but nothing to that extent >_> <_<

Yeah you usually don't see that type of violence over petty things like sports here. The worse it gets is heavy slander between Yankees and Red Sox fans, but thats about it. It probably has alot to do with the cultural differences; here in the U.S. we have too much to loose to mess with things like that, yet in Europe, especially in the eastern region, job opportunities and a college education is not as affordable or easily attained; thus creating a level of self pity and anger resulting from hopelessness. Sorry to lay it on thick there :) It's just a very different environment.

Back