Movie game

[Narrator]: It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now that's the last thing on Tommy's mind. If Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next few minutes Tommy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies go through the trouble explaining why a man died in their campsite? Not when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp. It's not like they got social security numbers, is it?

[Narrator]: It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now that's the last thing on Tommy's mind. If Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next few minutes Tommy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies go through the trouble explaining why a man died in their campsite? Not when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp. It's not like they got social security numbers, is it?

Snatch...

...which btw, has been used again, but maybe you, too, are a fan of that movie, Exo-Slayer, as Phantom in Boondock Saints.

I really need to buy that movie.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1801&page=80

Last edited:
[Man 1]Hi man.

[Man 2]What are you doing?

[Man 1]I'm drinking wine and eating cheese and catching some rays. You know.

[Man 2]What's happened?

[Man 1]Well, the tank's broken and they're trying to fix it.

[Man 2]Then, why the *beep* aren't you up there helping them?

[Man 1]Oh man, I only ride them. I don't know what makes them work.

[Man 2]Oh cripes. *walks away*

[Man 1]Definitely an antisocial type. Arf! Arf! Arf! That's my other dog imitation. Mm-hmm.

:D

Correct you were it was Snatch, the only reason I pointed out that Boondock Saints was used again because it was used just before the one he used it on. It went like Boondock Saints - V for Vendetta - Boondock Saints, not a problem just pointing it out. I used a quote from Snatch over a year ago many pages back and then again yesterday, were as Boondock Saints was used within like a week of eachother.

by the by, I do rather like Boondock Saints enough to own the movie.

Well, I guess since most of you are having a hard time figuring out my movie quote, this new one should be easier for you. And if not, I'll get another movie quote... :(

[Man 1]Its still up.

*Everyone laughs*

*Airplane approaching*

*Explosion erupts*

[Man 1]No, it ain't.
You see what sending out them negative waves did, Moriarty?

[Man 2]It ain't my fault, Oddball. I've done nothing but good thoughts about that *beep* bridge ever since we left!

[Man 3]What happens now?

[Man 1]It looks like we got to find ourselves another bridge.

[Man 2]And where are we gonna to come up with another bridge?

[Man 1]There you go, more negative waves.
Have alittle faith, baby. Have alittle faith.
Now go on, go down into your hole.
Move out!

*Engine starts*

Last edited:
Oh sure, you youngings just know the new movies, not the old movies. :(

It's Kelly's Heroes, staring Clint Eastwood, in the 1970s. :D

Another new quote, not so old, and not so new.

[Man 1]Topper. What are you reading?
[Man 2]Great Expectations.
[Man 1]Any good?
[Man 2]It's not all I hope for.
[Man 1]Know what I'm going to do if we make it?
I'm going to go back to eagle river and marry my gal, Edith May.
Gonna get us a nice little place with a white picket fence, you know the kind. Two-car garage, maybe a fishing boat.
And in 15 years, when they're all paid for, I'll set my charges, blow the *beep* out of them.

Got a girl, Topper?

LOL :D

Character 1: Why are you crying? And why are you wearing that old dress?
Character 2: Because I just heard a song on the radio that reminded me of the way we were.
Character 1: What was it?
Character 2: "The Way We Were."
*3 character rule*

Ok lets try this one.

I was deposited on to the streets of New York, restored to the mainstream of life. I took several steps down the sidewalk when something happened. It was not guilt that froze me; I had taught myself never to feel guilt. It wasn't the fear of death; I had taught myself to think of death as a friend. It was not the thought of being unloved that froze me; I had taught myself to do without love. What froze me was the fact that I had absolutely no reason to move in any direction.

Back