Never a goodbye, only a see you later....

Gonna miss the both of you a lot. You were a great tanking mentor when I first started raiding with Redeemed when I was a complete noob at my toon. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me become a better tank. It was also great serving with you as your Co-Guild Leader. Mituba's just cool so of course I'll miss her more than FJ. =P

Hope to see you both in other games someday. =)

When was the last time this Fj was even on line? It seems as though his account may expire at the end of this month, but he has quit playing at the beginning of this month.

Hey Goblit, since you're about to come into alot of money, I was wondering if you would give me 5000 gold for my flying mount?

Hey Goblit, since you're about to come into alot of money, I was wondering if you would give me 5000 gold for my flying mount?

Hmm...something tells me you don't know Fj very well hehe. I think he gives too much of it away to have much at all left.

hehe...i haven't been online on WoW much. But i will make an attempt to poke my head in once a week until expiration. And to answer Gob's question, I plan on keeping the gold on teh account *what little there is* to allow Nevi or whoever that takes over teh account to have something to show for it. :)

By Itsy and FJ, you became RL friends. Citgrad and I already miss you :( Thanks for be a great tanking class leader too FJ.

Back