New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys - I'm glad to be able to join in with this effort and look forward to playing a part. I don't get to play that often, mostly Saturday morning, but I enjoy the game and am excited about the opportunities that God might present through it. C ya around!

dorkelf said:
Our account is still joined to a defunct guild, The Jade Pirates (ARRR), but we've been looking for a good guild with mature players and I'd definitely appreciate an invite into whatever guild you guys have started up.

Sorry, didn't realize at first that this was a forum for those who are already guild members - I've sent in my application to ToJ and will look forward to joining up with you guys sometime soon.

Paul

dorkelf said:
Sorry, didn't realize at first that this was a forum for those who are already guild members - I've sent in my application to ToJ and will look forward to joining up with you guys sometime soon.

Paul

Alright! Andrew was nice enough to send me the invite (are you ever NOT online dude? :) ) So I'm happy to finally be a member of SoE.

Do you guys do much or any PvP? Forgive me if I'm asking a dum question, but I've had little opportunity to read all the threads here. PvP is an aspect of the game I've never gotten into and I'd love to learn. My char is a lvl 20 hammer KO warrior/monk - I assume this build works in PvP too?

Paul

Welcome to SoE. Yes hammer warriors have a place in PvP. My main character is a Monk and I fear knockdown hammer warriors in PvP more than anything.

i guess i might as well do this thing... been playing gw for uh... about 4 months, i guess.... just recently (after i joined SoE) got a character to ascention... uh....

so far the characters i've played with the most have been some kind of healer... i think i may need to branch out someday... but we'll see.:D

Hey Ya'll, Im Joe, AKA Loco. You all have probly seen me in game, but i havnt acualy made time to check out the forums yet.... here i am!!!! Ya, well, Rock on guys.

HJFrew said:
Is there any way I can get an invite? My in game name is Ken Forester.

Hello and welcome HJ! I don't have the power to invite but you can rest assured that before the day is out, you will receive one. Glad to have you aboard!

God Bless,

-T.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back