New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I just became a member, I'm a lvl 1 Elementalist.

Mad Dogg Matt, dats me name. WHERE BE ME INVITE?!?! :mad: lol.

Anyway, I'd like to become a member of SoE. Mad Dogg Matt

Greetings.

Hey, I joined a couple of days ago and thought I should post here.

I've been playing since the day after GW came out. My main character is Cave Troll a lvl 20 w/mo. My alts are The Amazing Rondo lvl 19 n/e, Me Without You lvl 11 r/n and Ioreth of Gondor lvl 5 m/w. I'm happy to help with whatever I can (for that very reason I'm practically broke in GW)

<Note to self: invite Joeyface somethingorother and Mad Dogg Matt to the guild tonight>

<Add'l note to self: spend 3 minutes farming the 200 gold to invite them first>

Sydney Ablaze already sent me an invite, so need need to get that extra 100. :D Kind of nice considering my obnoxious post, lol... :cool:

Well, I guess I was supposed to post here! Oh, I wasn't a member yet I guess. But now I am. Funny, we have a newbie thread in our forums too! Anyway, other stuff about me...

I live in Raleigh, NC. I teach at ECPI College of Technology... mostly I teach Networking concepts and administration. I live here with a roommate, none of my family is here. I hope to buy a house and invite my sister and her kids to live here when I get it.

I do SCA and Live action role playing. I love anime too. I dress a bit goth/punkish. Did you know there's going to be a Christian Goth conference in Baltimore in November? Details are on www.gothicchristianity.com . My friend David runs that ministry. Anyway, I run that Fans for Christ ministry I was talking about. For Christians who like all kinds of 'fan' things, gaming, anime, sci-fi, etc. We try to have a presence at various conventions, like a panel, or a fan table, or at least have flyers. Eventually if we get big enough and I get some financial support my dream is to travel around the country year round to conventions and talk about issues for Christian Fans and try to heal the rift between Christianity and Fandom.

Well, I could go on all day about FFC... check the site if you want to know more of course. Otherwise, you can see my personal site, www.stephanos.net for more about me.

I'm joining up here at the forums, like I said, but for now I'm staying in my current guild cause I think its the right thing to do. I didn't give them enough of a chance before. BUT, I want you all to add me to your friends list on GW and talk to me and we can do some quests together hopefully! Great to be here.

Howdy

Hey Guys,

Little about myself:
My name is Andrew Rivera I am 26 and
I am from a small town called La Junta, Colorado I own a paintball/Skateboard/Bike Shop I have been playing GW for a few months now and am very excited to be a part of this Guild. I love helping people out My Charater names are Fiona Dredd E/Mo lvl 20 and Cassie Dredd N/Mo Lvl 5. I go to an Awesome Church that is non Denominational. I do my best to be a light in a dark world. Well God Bless and will see you all around!!!!

hey i just recently started but i had backed out a bit cause i joined my friends guild and there are only 3 of us and its really lame cause we are never on at the same time.

im an E/me lvl 9. Faylinx Arch
and i have a war/mo lvl 4. Sylvia Arch

Caedon and Aeden

Hello everyone,

I just joined last night. I have had Guild Wars 2 days now, although I was in the Beta. Its a good bit different from what I remember. I am learning the ins and outs, so I will have a few questions.

My 2 characters are Aeden Rhys a Ranger/Monk Level 8 and Caedon Liam a Monk/Mes level 6.

My name is Matthew, age 32, Married (8.5 years), 1 son (19 months old) named Aeden Rhys. (and yes Caedon Liam is the name we chose for our next son...I pray its a boy at least!) I am a Personal Chef by profession and game player by addiction.

I am here for anyone if they need prayer or any help. Please dont hesitate to ask.

Yours in Christ,

Matthew

Can someone invite me into the guild .. my in-game name is "Jemini Jax" and I'm an Elementalist/Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back