New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I'm incredibly handsome. Extremely dark brown eyes, jet black hair, light(ish) skin, and (thank you God for puberty) and deep voice, for my age. :cool:
PLUS, I can do THIS! *cracks neck* Ah... it's GOOD to be ME! :D

I guess I should introduce myself now...kinda been avoiding this so i waouldnt have to write so much...lol! Well my name is Nick.....(if you feel confertable calling me that).... but i go by Cookie(my last name is Cook) or Malaki...lol!
Umm....i like listening to Heavy Metal....(This does confuse people of my christianality? for sum odd reason) and I like to Bowl and go Paintballing!
I'm really easy to get along with and Super Cool!hehehe! Like Syd and Bill! haha! If any of you members or even the Upper Guildies need ANYTHING AT ALL contact on GW or send an e-mail! brutuskobe@yahoo.com THX!

PAINTBALL!!!!! It RULES!!! Sadly I spend to Much!!!

2004 ICD Freestyle Primary (FS7 is the New Model of this)
2005 ICD Promaster Backup (http://www.ICDpaintball.com)
99 Autococker
2000 LCD Angel (Selling for that Promaster)
Rebel LE
Dragun Empire TES with "The One" Kit

Halo with Rip Drive
Riccochet Apache

All Redz Gear partially Sponsored by them
My teams Web Site
http://the_wraiths.tripod.com

Malaki said:
I guess I should introduce myself now...kinda been avoiding this so i waouldnt have to write so much...lol! Well my name is Nick.....(if you feel confertable calling me that).... but i go by Cookie(my last name is Cook) or Malaki...lol!
Umm....i like listening to Heavy Metal....(This does confuse people of my christianality? for sum odd reason) and I like to Bowl and go Paintballing!
I'm really easy to get along with and Super Cool!hehehe! Like Syd and Bill! haha! If any of you members or even the Upper Guildies need ANYTHING AT ALL contact on GW or send an e-mail! brutuskobe@yahoo.com THX!

Hey I listen to Heavy Metal too! I have migrated to Christian Heavy Metal but I do still listen to some non-Christian bands. I just try to avoid any band that curses too much or has songs that deliver a less than positive message. Oh and by the way, what the heck is christianality? Is that a Mortal Kombat finishing move? lol

I just bought GW today so I'm still setting up hope to get some playing time in tomorrow... I'll edit post when I get a name up and going

Alright I've basically got myself up and running though I'm pretty wet behind the ears still.... If I could get an invite... In game name, for goosie, Vomo Oromo, Elementalist/Mesmer

awesome, the old dogs are coming out to play once again... woof woof

Hello all! New member here. My name is Lee Andrew (lee is my first name and Andrew is my middle name but they sort of go together like Bobby Sue or something like that) You may call me Lee Andrew or Lee or Andrew (but no Drew or Andy). Anyway, my characters name is Andrew Greenwalt, I'm a lvl 20 R/N. Been playing since the game came out, had my own guild for a while but then my computer broke and I handed it off to someone else and they went and disbanded it. Stupid people. Anyway, I was looking for a new guild and now I have found you guys. Yay! I'm not real good at GvG yet but if someone tells me a good strategy I'm good at taking direction. I am good at question and getting items and money and stuff so I'd be willing to help out people with that kind of thing. Anyway, thanks for having me and you all have a blessed day!

lol i like hte idea of the old school cs l337 group back together, you guys were the main reasons i picked up cs

Welcome and the reason I play this game is because of some one who got me into CS wow there must be a connection CS....GW....Hmmmm

Axe Me No Questions, W/M 20

Gideon Whitestar said:
I thought it would be cool for new members to introduce themselves in a thread and let everyone know, how long they have been playing Guild Wars, and what professions their characters are and any other information they wanted to share.

I guess I will start. I have been playing GW since E3 World Preview Event in 04. My main character's name is Gideon Whitestar and I am a Ranger/Monk. I use the monk part as a healer, not as an offensive character as some monk's have chosen to do. If you are going to be an offensive monk in this Guild let us know so we can always be prepared and know we need another healer. Thats about it i'll let you guys know when I get around to creating other character's.

Hello folks - my one and only character on Guild Wars is a warrior named "Axe Me No Questions". The rest of the slots on the account are taken by my wife's characters, and one belongs to my wife's sister (no DSL, so she only plays when she visits from time to time). My wife got me sucked into the game shortly after it was released and now I've completed pretty much all of the missions and quests. I started off as an Axe warrior (DUH!) but have recently switched to hammer and customized my character for a knockdown build. This build is really great fun, but without a shield I really rely on good healing. I'm sure you warrior types out there know how hard it is to find that! :)

Our account is still joined to a defunct guild, The Jade Pirates (ARRR), but we've been looking for a good guild with mature players and I'd definitely appreciate an invite into whatever guild you guys have started up. If any of you are interested in taking over the Jade Pirates as your own guild, msg me and I'll see about sending you an invite. The guild has a very cool cape, but no hall or anything.

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back