nVidia or ATI?

nVidia or ATI? - which do you have?

• 1.ATI

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • 2.nVIDIA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should of had an option for both. I have a Radeon in my work laptop and an nVIDIA FX in my home pc.

Never had a Radeon card, almost got one recently but I didn't. Went with an FX 5700 Ultra since it was the best price for performance, plus I got a free 80 dollar mouse with it.
biggrin.gif

ATI all teh way.

Currently owned= ATI Radeon 9000 128mb pro. OCed Core and ram
Planning on buying= ATI Radeon 9600XT. I'm gettin' closer by minute
tounge.gif

Anyone ever heard of making their hardware last a little while? I see Tek is frugal (getting his r0x0r for the least amount of green), but the rest of yall, give me some of that money wherever it's coming from.

Anyway, GeForce4 Ti4200 64 MB. And it still rocks the hizouse in every game out there. I'll be able to keep it for another year before I even give upgrading a thought.

Dude GeForce 4 Ti4200 is the Best card for cs. Its like the best card that gets maximum performance for cs without spending the big bux.

I dunno about you, but that Gf2 Pro 64 mb in our old 866 mhz Dell gets 60-100 fps at 1152x864. Honestly, so many people have told me thats a load of horse poo that I'm beginning to wonder how that computer runs so quickly after so many years.

Que, I could max out at a 100 fps (vsync off) with my old 1ghz celeron with a PNY geForce 2 64mb so I don't think it was crap. It was a really good card.

geforce 4 mx420, 64 mb but still runs CS like a dream, and most any other game I try to play...I find ram makes a big difference moreso than how amazing your vid card is

GeForce4 ti4800 128MB DDR, 8X AGP...but I accidentally voted that I had an ATI - so that makes me a nub.

mad.gif

Back