nVidia or ATI?

nVidia or ATI? - which do you have?

• 1.ATI

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • 2.nVIDIA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tis a secret.. she's already pretty mad at me for tricking her into telling me that dream she had about me.

Myles Ill be coming over later you better tell me or Ill debo that new case/card/mobo/processor
wow.gif

Yes elite the nub in the green shirt is really myles

Dead aim its ok if he doesnt tell you... I can just hax his computer and have you tell me her name.

this is completely off-topic (but these posts usually are anyway, right?), but Zelly, does anyone still play DoD, or is your title just honorary?

I finally found a decent picture of me online...
click here, and scroll down to the team Pursuing 7...I'm on the left, Rob Meeks...just in case anyone was wondering what I looked like...

gg

Hah - I forgot I was on the internet.

This picture is from last year, on my band's website. We haven't updated in a while...

That's me playing my Frankenstein drumset, which we here at Houghton fondly refer to as the "Diversity Drumset" because of all the different parts.

ph43r my massive sideburns

If i posted a picture on the internet, everyone would be blinded by nearly toxic quantities of my beauty and eloquence that radiateth from my every post.

I'm gonna get a better pic of me soon.. probably with my guitar and my computer lol.

*adjusts invisable glasses*

Back