Official Membership Thread

oooh I guess the first post didn't show... I think... lol I'm tired.. Well, I'll start over. I'm Jothen and I'd love very much so to join your clan if possible. Thanks bunches!

Hi, i'm new...but would like to be added to the Roster...also, what servers do you guys frequent? I'd love to get more involved here. I have BF2, SF and the booster pack.

I play about an hour a day. (sometimes a little more)

My ingame name is Captain-Destructo

Give me your ToJ username (the name you use to login to the ToJ site) and I'll get you added to the roster ASAP. Welcome! I'm glad to see more members interested in playing a little BF2.

I usually play on Tuesday evenings and late on Friday nights when I'm not sucked into Guild Wars. Do you have an Xfire ID?

Let's join up in-game and I'll rattle off some of the servers that I frequent.

Last edited:
Br0k3n said:
I just signed in with the username "Br0k3n" (minus the quotes).

Ok, I figured out the problem. Your profile was set to 'Inactive' which removes you from the ToJ roster. That's why I didn't see it. I set your account back to active and added you to the roster. Sorry for the confusion.

Have you been a ToJ member for a while? They do member sweeps periodically to see which members are active and which are inactive. If you login to the website every now and then, it keeps you as active. Since we are welcoming new members almost daily, the roster could get pretty bloated. That's why they do the member sweeps every now and then.

That is it then, because no, I haven't been a very active member. That's only because I could never catch anyone online for a while there and so I stopped looking and got busy with other things. Since I got back into BF2 lately though, I've wanted to get back in with some other gamers. Glad to be a part of the "crew".

hey I would love to join. Im in another guild on guildwars, but i need a clan on BF2. CountryboynTN is the name and I would love to play with yall

Welcome! I'll need your ToJ username to add you to the roster. Joining ToJ is a requirement but it doesn't mean you can't stay in your other guild.

Please add me to roster

Hey,

Please add me to the Roster. My ToJ username is Sumo Supreme.

I am stoked to have some ppl to play with on BF2.

Woot.

Battlefield 2 to 2142...

Hello my fellow toj members, I would like to be added to the Battle Roster for the Battlefield series, I own all of them but have not been an active member until 2142 because of where I live, being so far away from Home has made the Battlefield 2 games very hard to play online and as if an Answer to my Prayer here comes BF21, at least now I can play in the States with little to no lag, a huge improvement to the game, and Hopefully toj will start a chapter for 2142, I know I have been in a few games with Mighty Gerbil and its nice as always to play with Fellow Christians(be aware, 2142 is not for Dial- up, too little bandwidth), so chat at you all later :D

I wish to be placed on the roster, both for BF2 and 2142

Your posting in this forum pretty much places you on the roster. The roster on the website is an old one from before the ToJ site was upgraded. I haven't implemented the new code into the BF chapter site to show a current roster. As we gain more members and start playing online together, I'll get that done.

Back