Playing Female Characters

In all the games where you can create a character (Sims, GW, etc...) her character has resembled her...
When I first started creating characters I did the same. I see it almost as an iteration of the old choose your own adventure books...
btw... do I get a cookie for every post I read?!?

If I can customize my character, I make it look as close to myself as possible, unless "close" is out of the question (GW). In games like GW, I pick the one I would want to look like if I was the character... (I actually picked the wrong hair style on my ranger main character, and it bothers me... I wanted the red colored hair with the feather in the headband xD )

btw... I already gave you a half dozen cookies this month, you don't need any more.
;)

I created an avie that looked a lot like me in Second Life. Don't know what that means.

Of course, I have about a dozen different skins. :) And the one I use in the medieval role-play sim does NOT look like me.

[offtopic]
How about thin mints... those don't count as cookies do they? :D

well you may have found a loophole to get more cookies, but

you have no brownie points

bwahaha.[/offtopic]

So uhm, how 'bout a list of reasons of why we shouldn't resurrect threads like the playing female characters thread? ;)

I have one female char, but that is because it is dedicated to my wife. Otherwise, I stick to the male char. Just seems natural to me

i have....3 females. but those are of professions that i think the male is ugly, Necro, Warrior, and Dervish. other than that, its man power all the way.
Joey.

I just made a female character (Warrior) today. I got tired of the all the male looks since I have 5 of those and I wanted something I know would have modest clothing (unlike Elementalists, Necros, Rits >_>). I couldn't find a new class I liked, so I made an additional swordy to go with my axe one. Having fun so far, and the female armor for Warrios isn't as chunky as the male versions. <_<

/justified

The characters I made; two after myself, three after my wife and one each after my two sons. It is just more fun for me when the characters are based on real people. My wife finds it amusing that a character made after herself (55 monk) wreaks havoc with a spell called "spiteful spirit"

lawl calculus

actually (as i discovered today) -- i haven't done basic math in so long that it takes me ages to do 4 function things that involve decimals without a calculator...

but i can take the derivative or integral in a heartbeat!
rofl

This is the hidden photo you're looking for, STC...
NOT REAL
*Image of Lara Croft removed in the quote because it offends me*

REAL
19cdre2.jpg

Any questions?

Page seven should be famous. It's also the first appearance of forum cookies...I think.
Mr and Mrs Cookie Monster are taking their second honeymoon at the shore. I think we will be seeing a large batch of baby cookies soon!!!

Kel Queen of all Europe

Back