Progression Karazhan - Tuesday/Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus_Og

As stated before, this is the info for the new progression Karazhan run starting 11/13 @ 6:30pm ST. The requirements have been listed for those that are interested in joining me in this adventure.

The goal for this run is progression. We need to hit a minimum of four bosses a run, if not more, if we are to succeed. Every position is key in the run since time is against us. Patch 2.3 is coming out soon and that means Zul'Aman is right around the corner.

The requirements are set to a minimum, higher the better though. For tanks I would like at least one to be a hybrid since we do not always need two tanks. For healing I would like at least two healers of any healing class. DPS of course is a must for a quick run. Aggro management is a must, the dps needs to know how to handle their aggro. A rogue mob in Kara can wipe a group in no time.

Loot rules will be Master Loot Blue and "Be Nice". Badges and profession items are limited to one per person per run. Wow-loot.com will be used as a guide to who can roll for epics, not the authority to loot.

If you are interested in joining me in finishing off Kara and prepping for Zul'Aman please let me know in this forum. The Forgiven is given first priority for spots while putting the group together, after Thursday this week I will open it up to the SGA. Please use the template below when you express your interest.

Character Name:
Race/Class:
Spec:

i.e.:
Character Name: Buto
Race/Class: NE Priest
Spec: Shadow

Character Name: AngusOg
Race/Class: Gnome Warlock
Spec: Affliction/Destruction

Hey Mike, I'm in...

Character Name: Valkridie
Race/Class: dwarf priest
Spec: Holy/Dics

Will respec if needed, but would love to stay holy/dics.

Character Name: Varatrune
Race/Class: Dwarf hunter
Spec: BM/MM

Last edited:
Hey guys! I think cracking down will help you get through and defeat this place. I know running the same thing over and over is getting boring but with Mike cracking the whip I am sure you guys will be able to do this!

I think your paladin health req is a bit high. Rengeof, very well geared, only has 11.5k health unbuffed. Jurlshannara, an sga prot paladin only has around 11k unbuffed too.

Seeing as how I am only officially part of one run, I will make either toon available to you. Resto Shaman or Mutilate Rogue both geared to your specs. To avoid confusion, our sunday night run only needs me as dps so again either toon is available. One other thing, my downtime start in 2 weeks and last 6 weeks. Take that into consideration if choosing me over another. I'm more than willing to help but I don't need to go.

mike I got a problem we are goingot start saturday runs for team 3, what time is your run on saturdays?

also I am guessing a straight arms or fury or an arms/furry is not wanting since u dont have requirements?

Character Name: Lloki
Race/Class: Human mage
Spec: Fire

I'd love the chance to talk to you for a bit about some things I was hoping to do with Lloki, Frost has been tempting with its better aggro management...fire is good for damage, but I'm hoping that frost would give me better control over that. That does mean a drop in gear when I swap out spellfire. I want to make sure you're aware of them before you accept one mage and get a "different" one. Of course, if you'd rather Lloki stay fire, that's fine too.

The other note is that I will not have internet connection over Christmas break, but by then 2.3 should be out, and we might all be in ZA.

Last edited:
I was trying to decide if on who I wanted to offer for the run. I like running Kagnus as a tank, but his gear is just not where I think it should be by now considering how many times I have had him in Karazhan. My major concern is his health, barely going over 10k. Patch 2.3 should take care of this, but until the patch hits I won't know exactly where he stands.

I would offer Azolas, he exceeds the needs for a tank for most of Karazhan. He also offers considerable melee dps when needed. However, team 2 is where I have been running with him as a main healer, just because healing is in short supply currently.

I guess in short, for now I will offer Azolas as a tank/melee dps.

Character Name: Azolas
Race/Class: Night Elf Druid
Spec: Feral

Team 2 is taking a bit of a break until we can plus back up to 10 folks of appropriate classes for Fri/Mon runs to conquer Kara. I can heal on Berstromme for you until we resume, especially if SGA Gruuls/SSC run goes on hiatus. But I'm probably not a long term fill for you depending on how long you are looking to do this run.

Character Name: Berstromme
Race/Class: Human/Paladin
Spec: Holy

I know I have offered up my Hunter, but I want to also make available my druid if needed. It more important to me that we are able to finish than anything:

Character Name: Tierc
Race/Class: NE Druid
Spec: Feral

25k armor, 32% dodge, lot o health etc.

Heal kit also with over 1k + healing, and only a few nice talents in resto

kinda a strange way to find out our run is being put on the side, last i heard you were trying for two days again.

Guess I'm available if any of the other groups need a healer.

Indeed. News to me. And with the downing of Moroes last Sunday, who woulda thought :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back