PVP Night?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maybe/Not Sure

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
My excuse is that GC was (emphasis on was) acting really funky and so I had made other plans and then suddenly there was this "PVP night" thing up on GC... but I was already gone. :(

I was feeling puny. But I am still interested in this:) Put it up in group calendar again and I will sign up.

I really love this idea, and I would be completely for it for two reasons - both of which happen to be the two coolest things to happen to PvP in a long time.

1) Ranks can now be turned off.

The sole reason I never PvPed as Camyron is that I didn't want to have to go around everywhere with "Private Camyron" floating above my head. It's degrading, and not worth a few BGs.

2) Dishonorable kills are being REMOVED in TBC.

Actually, they might be getting removed in the next patch. However, world PvP is coming back! No more need to worry about who's going to catch that third arrow of your multishot, or who's going to run and play in that pillar of fire you just conjured. No more shall we be subjugated by the restrictions of DKs and 'civilian marks'.

And I don't want you all to get the wrong impression, because what I am going to say next is the result of several episodes of embarassment and mistreatment, and cruel taunting... but...

DOWN WITH THE GENERAL GOODS VENDORS!

Anyway, yes. I would absolutely love to accompany guild raids either with Gwndr, my hunter, or as Camyron - either as a healbot or a mind-control-obsessed maniac.

Last edited:
Since Shane bumped this thread, I thought I'd add another comment. Epic mounts are a must in Outlands. The cheapest way to acquire one will be turning in 30 honor tokens from each BG (90 tokens in all). You still have to buy the expensive riding skill (/sob) but it will save you the cost of the mount. I plan on doing this with my three toons that are, or close to, 60. Do we want to do a guild BG night?

Back