Rate 1-10: Your opinion from Beta

10 being best, and 1 being worst, rate SW:TOR

• Total voters
Oh, I know him thats my cousin the Villain of Kessel! He made the Kessel run in 600 parsecs..... was really tired afterwords.... I think he lost his mind really.

Ok I reloaded it and it is much better... I could give it a 6... but am really worry about end game.

All in all I preordered it...

Ok I reloaded it and it is much better... I could give it a 6... but am really worry about end game.

All in all I preordered it...

Word to your mother, it really did get better with each build. I am not just saying that. Also I worry about the end game as well, since I tend to be a 1 toon guy. I think the entertainment of the first toon to cap will be worth the buy in and I hear they have a full slew of heroic dungeons and 3 raids for launch.

Word to your mother, it really did get better with each build. I am not just saying that. Also I worry about the end game as well, since I tend to be a 1 toon guy. I think the entertainment of the first toon to cap will be worth the buy in and I hear they have a full slew of heroic dungeons and 3 raids for launch.

That tends to be my play style as well, though it might take me a little longer than I'd like to reach level 50 this time. The release date being right before Christmas will actually make it harder for me to level to cap as fast.

I am also curious about the end game content, but I'll be playing this game for a while regardless of how good end game is. If end game is no good then I'll just end up leveling characters for a while until I've seen a good chunk of the storylines.

Back