Redeemed -Warhammer OFFICIAL FACTION!

Odale

Due to the overwhelming feedback we have received from the beta testing done on the preview weekend and the days leading up to it, we the officers have decided to make the official faction of Redeemed - Warhammer...

ORDER!!!

Now you can start to plan and start to narrow your class choices down!

Also, if you have any thoughts regarding this decision please share them!

It is not too late to consider otherwise.

Last edited:
my thoughts are.....I shoulda tried order on the preview weekend like everyone else seems to have =P

Official interpretation of BD4L post above-

It seems we have about a 5 to 1 ratio to the Order side. <BD4L is on the smaller number, hence the anger over possibly losing his precious Magus disk>

Therefore, we as officer feel like Order is our best choice.

The decision is not final and we as a guild are willing to discuss it openly here.

So, if you are a dissenter please don't just go away and look for a destruction guild. Rather, discuss the merits and reasons for choosing Destruction.

Further, as one of the longer term guildies and having played Warhammer the longest, I personally would encourage all of us to stay together. Warhammer is about guilds and alliances. Great guilds will make this game great.

Redeemed is a great guild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Open beta is still coming and there is still time for that.

No one knew that the open beta would be closed after the preview weekend, we all thought it started on Aug. 15th.

Can you create both Order and Destruction on a server, if so, could we have a guild for both sides?

Can you create both Order and Destruction on a server, if so, could we have a guild for both sides?

As many of us will want to have Destro alts, we will probably pick another server using the alternate ruleset (core vs open) to house our destro toons. I don't believe that any of the rulesets allow for toons in both factions on the same server.

As many of us will want to have Destro alts, we will probably pick another server using the alternate ruleset (core vs open) to house our destro toons. I don't believe that any of the rulesets allow for toons in both factions on the same server.

Awesome! :)

Hooray! I haven't tried out Order yet either. Can't wait till the 7th then. I would like it if we were primarily Order since I'll probably be playing Destruction with my RL friends from college therefore, they'll probably want me in their guild. =X

Hooray! I haven't tried out Order yet either. Can't wait till the 7th then. I would like it if we were primarily Order since I'll probably be playing Destruction with my RL friends from college therefore, they'll probably want me in their guild. =X

We are the only friends you need!!!

I think that Order is definitely the way to go. Besides, everyone else will be playing destro and I wanna face off against all those big name guilds!

As for having destro alts; there are a number of compelling reasons to do that, the most significant being it gives us a chance to learn how those classes play-to better combat them, and it helps to bring a little variety. I would even suggest a designated night to play destro so that everyone can be on the same page and help each other.

no doubt! Engineers rock, and with the new skills they are gonna be even hotter next patch. They are unrivaled for totally annoying and messing with Destruction. Snares, Magnets, Spammable spell pushbacks, Knockdowns, 150range snipeshot that's unavoidable, man the list of goodies can go on and on.

Last edited:
Some honest Opinions (mine only) = if I had younguns playing again, I'm not sure I'd recommend Warhammer over World of Warcraft.

I feel that the content is more adult and there is less humor with more aggressive modes of thinking (aggressive towards others and I know it's supposed to be as it's RvR but this is only an opinion) Also there is quite a bit of irreverant attitudes if you read the quests. Warcraft tries to keep things funny and doesn't seem to be quite as hostile even though there are lots of thoughts against horde/alliance. I might change my mind after playing a bit more.

This is not to say that I don't enjoy and will probably play at least until I can build up a toon above lvl 8 (probably to 40 for an honest assessment) I also don't know how much time I will have to group up in the evenings with my new living situation. I don't think I'll be able to play much until at least 9 pm or a bit after. Still, I don't think I'm going to give up my Wow account right away.

I agree with that assessment...I think WoW will definitely still appeal to (and is slightly more appropriate for) a younger crowd. The environment and sense of humor in WAR is definitely a bit darker. I've always thought younger kids shouldn't be playing this type of game either way, until they're "mature" enough to handle the content (as determined by the parent). That's a whole other discussion, though. :)

really sad that my options, before i get to play the game, are to go order, or go it alone...

I understand everyones feelings and I respect them...

but i am truely sick and tired of being "alliance".

order better be amazing... just sucks being totally left out of this initial decision...

Back