Scratching the MMO itch

What RoM server did you end up on?
I just installed it last night, but I may try it out tonight before or after ToJ's TF2sday event. When I try it out, I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and post which server I joined.

Did you check out Allods online?
I haven't. I just tried to register an account for the closed beta, but the web site threw an error and it looks like my account didn't get created.

I have a level 29priest/25rogue on Govinda and some other toons. If you roll there I can mail you guys some starting cash and stuff.

Well, I tried to start playing Runes of Magic last night, but updating took over two hours. I finally gave up on waiting and went to bed. When I brought my notebook out of suspend this morning, the update had completed, but I try not to play any computer games until after business hours (or at least 4 p.m. Central) on weekdays.

Well, I tried to start playing Runes of Magic last night, but updating took over two hours. I finally gave up on waiting and went to bed. When I brought my notebook out of suspend this morning, the update had completed, but I try not to play any computer games until after business hours (or at least 4 p.m. Central) on weekdays.

You could take this time to complete Ocarina of Time!

I logged into my toons and found a bit of cash lying around, I can send 50k each to you and your wife if you are on Govinda.

Did you check out Allods online? It looks and plays really well. Don't be put off that gPotato runs it, the development is by an entirely different Russian team.
So I received my invitation to join Allods Online's Closed Beta #4 yesterday, installed the client last night, and tried it out today.

I like it.

EDIT: If you'd like more than a 3-word review, check out the Allods Online thread in the ToJ General Discussion Forum.

Last edited:
Back