Server admins

I'm usually on during the day CST ... if someone needs to get a hold of an admin during the day ... my information is below this post
biggrin.gif

underneath his post there is an icq sign (the flower), a yahoo sign, and an aim sign. Each, after clicking will reveal how to contact him in that way.

tounge.gif

i take my advanced computer icon clicking class next semester, im glad you pointed that out misc i wouldve had to wait til fall for it

thats a very good idea sun. i have dealt with some people on my other server that way.
biggrin.gif

lol.

btw my first post back from nashville. it was pretty cool
smile.gif
espeicially the country music hall of fame. i pretty much laughed through the tour
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smurf @ April 10 2003,7:24)]btw my first post back from nashville. it was pretty cool
smile.gif
espeicially the country music hall of fame. i pretty much laughed through the tour  
tounge.gif
mehopes you didnt go to nashville just for country music hall of fame
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (4t0p @ April 11 2003,12:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smurf @ April 10 2003,7:24)]btw my first post back from nashville. it was pretty cool
smile.gif
tounge.gif
mehopes you didnt go to nashville just for country music hall of fame  
rock.gif
nah...i dunno what we went there for originally lol. went to like 15 places in 2 days. walked the life outta me
biggrin.gif

Back