Server down?

That's a shame. Maybe someone thought your house was NPC? But yeah, everyone try to remember to 1. put a sign to identify your place if possible and 2. Try to give some room if you see any buildings in case it's actually owned by anyone else.

Server is still down.

This map is a throw away (I think) so it doesn't really matter as far as what you build or where (or what you collect). It would be nice if people played with others in mind however.

The spawn was randomly moved the other day (Gator was supposed ot make a path from the new spawn back to the old spawn but I don't know if that was done). Plus lag issues the other day. 1.8.1 may not be as stable as previously thought. I've been having memory leak issues with it.

ohhh interesting. Yes there is a path from new to old spawn.

Are there any plans for a permanent 1.8+ map? I would rather not spend time if its going away soon.

Yes, this is a temporary map. Still, it's fun to play and build a small community with each other. It's why I share my food and my mine with people. Plus, it's a really good practice of managing the new food bar and getting yourself enough food to stay alive when setting up.

Plus, we don't know if this world is going to be up for 2 days or for 2 weeks, so use it, enjoy it, and be neighborly. I'll gladly help anyone who needs it when I'm on.

Besides, I believe the plans for how we'll handle the permanent world + adventure world is still being discussed and finalized, so hang in there, and we'll get this stuff around to you as soon as possible!

To the best of my knowledge, we will have a permanent spawn about 1000x1000 block city that will be moved from world to world and placed in the middle of each new map.

Back