• One day a week, ban all rifles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban the awp for good

• dumb suggestion - keep it the way it is

• Total voters
biggrin.gif
Its cool I thought it was a ridiculous.. but i was jus tryin to see whether someone liked idea.. because I think if da 1337 players got awps and started becomin invincible, what would the newcomers or n00by players do? I was able to come up to my 1337ish (?!) level because others hav taught me about the teamwork and knowledge of the map..

And 4top, i said it was an IDEA not lets do that
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I don't feel that we should do it but thanks for the idea bro. I don't think we should use any scripts to alter the way a game in general is meant to be played.

Awps are ok sometimes, but if your lame and use it every round then the other team has to save up their money to buy weapons which can get boring really quickly, I think that if everyone is being lame on a map like everyone is on Aztec then we should have it banned for like 30 minutes or so? Thats just my suggestion.
TeamKirby *Fire* <(-_-)>
<span id='ME'><center>donut throws awp down and spits on it </center></span>

Changing it up would be nice, if the ToJ Fun Night ever makes a return I'm sure we will consider banning certain weapons and maybe even doing things like mac10 vs tmp and whatnot.

I agree with Que Pasa, maybe on a ToJ Fun night or something. But all the time/most of the time I do not agree with. Play the game the way it was meant to be played and if you don't like it there are pleny of other FPS out there for you
biggrin.gif

NONONONONONO! BANN EVERYTHING EXCEPT DUALIES!!!!!
tounge.gif
cresh and me=1337 dualie user.. although its me who always becomes a bait (me dies, cresh gets them while on reload
mad.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back