TF2 Competitive Play - Sign up here

Best Classes: Pyro, Engineer, Medic, Heavy, Sniper
Best Night for Matches: Any for now
Preferred Type (League or Ladder): Either
Preferred Format: the more the better

Hey all new to the forums Toj memeber forever! heres my Roster ENtry!

Best Classes: Soldier, heavy, engineer, medic
Best Night: tuesday-Wednesday
Preferred Type: none
Preferred Format: none

Best classes: Medic, engineer, heavy, demoman, scout
Best night: Tuesday-Thursday
Perferred type: none
Perferred format: none

Hey there!

Best Classes: Sniper, Soldier, Spy, Pyro, Medic, Demoman, Scout, Heavy, Engineer.
Best Night for Matches: Saturday and Sunday
Preferred Type (League or Ladder): Ladder
Preferred Format: Any
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2486277

In light of the September ETF2L Competition mentioned on the official blog, I thought I'd post myself here. (Though our chances of getting an opening when the expand that again aren't high, and I didn't read all the details.) I would also be interested in playing in other competitions.

Best Classes: Heavy, Engineer (Defensive), Medic, Soldier, Sniper
Best Night for Matches: All except Wednesday (though I can do Wednesdays)
Preferred Type (League or Ladder): League
Preferred Format: Highlander, by miles

STEAM_0:1:16785997

P.S. Steam IDs can be looked up out of game on this site for those too lazy to look them up in-game.

-Waldo

Last edited:
In light of the September ETF2L Competition mentioned on the official blog, I thought I'd post myself here. (Though our chances of getting an opening when the expand that again aren't high, and I didn't read all the details.) I would also be interested in playing in other competitions.

Best Classes: Heavy, Engineer (Defensive), Medic, Soldier, Sniper
Best Night for Matches: All except Wednesday (though I can do Wednesdays)
Preferred Type (League or Ladder): League
Preferred Format: Highlander, by miles

STEAM_0:1:16785997

P.S. Steam IDs can be looked up out of game on this site for those too lazy to look them up in-game.

-Waldo

Thanks for the submission but we probably aren't going to be competing in that tournament. I have already asked around at tonight's TF2 Tuesday about it and response was lukewarm to none. I'd have to look at the Tournaments specs more but as it is based in Europe server ping and match time may become an issue as well (haven't researched it that much but one of the matches looked like it was at 3:00 pm central here). I may looking into seeing if I can get picked up as a pub'er for one of the teams (for the medal) but my interest is very low without the guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for the submission but we probably aren't going to be competing in that tournament. I have already asked around at tonight's TF2 Tuesday about it and response was lukewarm to none. I'd have to look at the Tournaments specs more but as it is based in Europe server ping and match time may become an issue as well (haven't researched it that much but one of the matches looked like it was at 3:00 pm central here). I may looking into seeing if I can get picked up as a pub'er for one of the teams (for the medal) but my interest is very low without the guys.
I'm definitely interested in playing competitively again (I wanted to play TFC competitively for years, but my schedule and my responsibilities leading Tribe of Judah didn't allow the spare time), but playing on European servers is going to mean high latency. And there's also the time zone difference issue, as Gerbil mentioned.

If there were a tournament based here in America, I'd sign up as a ToJ competition team member in a heartbeat.

If there were a tournament based here in America, I'd sign up as a ToJ competition team member in a heartbeat.

Agreed. I would consider trying one in Europe if I was available at the right time and other ToJers were there, but the high ping would still be annoying.

Well that reasoning makes perfect sense, and now that I know item trading is coming soon I'm not so interested in that medal anymore. I'd still be up for some competition though.

I'll add my vote for starting a comp team back up. I know we did terrible most of the time, but I still found it very fun to play in an organized fashion (as organized as we were anyway) and would definitely be glad to join back up.

I'll add my vote for starting a comp team back up. I know we did terrible most of the time, but I still found it very fun to play in an organized fashion (as organized as we were anyway) and would definitely be glad to join back up.

Really? Neat you are still interested Bassman I did not know :) .

I know that I haven't played TF2 in a couple of weeks, but I would also be interested in participating in a comp team. I'd willing to play or be a back up.

Back