The Calculator is out for HoM, how far are you?

What's the best way to go about getting minis? The only one that I've found that appears to be obtainable through questing is the Black Moa Chick. Are there others?

Wow! That really is helpful - I saw a couple of points just scanning the article. Thanks.

Started loading minis and got a pet spider, so I'm up to 32/50 now. Definitely willing to help others get spiders. I'm also thinking I need to start doing a lot of War in Kryta stuff for the Oppressor weapons and the chance at the minis.

I'm starting a list of my minis to figure out which ones I've already dedicated and hopefully start identifying which I don't need for the HoM so I can trade for ones I don't have. Once I get my list done, I'll post on the trade forums here. Take a look and lets see if we can work together to get a few more for everyone's count.

That is a good idea DZwart - I have several that were duplicates as well. I bet a bunch of others are in the same situation. Maybe we can help each other with some trades.

I pulled up mine and I'm at 35/50. I think the hardest part will be getting the mini's.

I have several dups that I'd like to trade for ones I don't have. Most are 1st year whites but I do have a few nicer ones mixed in. Unded Shiro, Lich, Elf.

Oddly enough, I don't have any 3rd year minis, yet I have 4th years. I'm also missing a Celestial Ox which I know I got during the festival. I had 3 of them, if I remember correctly. I must have accidentally sold them before dedicating.

That guide is really helpful. Thanks for posting. It's overwhelming seeing as how I'm just approaching 10, but there are several more that are within reach. The minis are the one thing that it looks like I won't be able to work on much. The market is expensive right now!

Would it be out of place to set up thread for mini trades? I have several spare common ones. I could make a list for those interested. Chile what are you missing? may have some for you.

oops sorry, didn't see it when looking. As the saying goes, "If it hadda been a snake it woulda bit me on the nose."

Ursen, I'm missing all of them. I don't have a single mini to speak of. Honestly, I never really thought about them much as they didn't seem to have any real value outside of people collecting. Plus, my character is really only a couple of months old which rules out the birthday gifts, etc. Right now I'm hoping to get lucky with a gift of the traveler and looking towards the War in Kryta as possible sources.

Any minis that people have extras of I would certainly be willing to pay for. Now that I've unlocked HM in the campaigns cash is, thankfully, not really much of an issue anymore.

lol...well, it's always an issue, but relatively speaking I'm much better off than I was before and the possibility to at least make some cash now exists.

So I finally hit lvl 17... the fish gun... Really? A fish gun? I have confidence in the Guild Wars art team that not all the firearms are going to look like dollar-store squirt guns.

Also, I have a character who got the black moa charmable pet... If I read right, I should now be able to take my friends out to charm that too. It adds to the HOM.

35/50

But I definitely could get some more very easily. Glad my honor monument is completely full.

EDIT: It is account-wide. I just tried entering my necro's name and it gave me the same score.

Just hit 40/50.

All I need now is gobs of money to buy minis/armor/weapons

Y'all and yer high numbers is depressing. :p I only have 27/50, and the only hope for further advancement is armour for Ursina and a few weapons. Titles are so out of reach for this uncoordinated bear. So far completed all campaigns, EOTN, and Legendary Spear marshall, and Legendary on skill hunter.

Ursen, you don't give yourself enough credit. I'm sure you could easily earn a few more statues in the Honor section.

VQ'ing is do-able. You've done it before and a good set of heroes will take the brunt of the action. Start VQ'ing some Prophecies areas. Most of them are not difficult and that will add another title.

If you haven't already, download texmod. There's a link on the official wiki and it's guaranteed to be safe and virus-free. Fire that baby up with the Cartography made Easy series and you'll soon discover how much fun Cartography can be. I'm not kidding. Carto without the mod is extremely aggravating and frustrating. With the mod, it's enjoyable. You'll understand once you see the difference.

Do you have the EOTN bounties and Lightbringer titles complete? Those are do-able with simple easy tasks. VQ gives a lot of points towards them, but even if you don't VQ, there are other options for earning points.

Elite Areas? Which ones do you need? Join us on some trips. Your welcome in any group I organize. I'm sure we can knock out a few there.

Moving onto other monuments.........

How's your cashflow? The other 4 monuments are completely buyable for the hopelessly uncoordinated player. (So is Honor if you pay someone to run you thru everything, but that's hardly what I'd call honorable). However you are far from hopelessly uncoordinated. What are you missing?

Minipets - Let's face it. These take money or luck. You have 2 Princess Salma's so you have a lot of both. Dedicate one and sell the other for lots of gold that you can invest in a few white mini's that you lack. There are 70 birthday mini's ingame so you don't need to buy any extremely rare pets to max this monument. You also have 23!!!! characters. You should have PLENTY of minipets to dedicate or dups to trade for new pets.

Heroes - Again, buyable or just do the hero challenges. I can help you with the NF challenge missions if you need help. That should take care of the 15 NF heroes. You don't even have to have a good score in the missions, just do them and you'll receive random hero armor drops. The only one that's difficult is Remains of Salahja. It takes practice, but with some strategy you can succeed and get a few drops.

Eotn heroes are more difficult. You'll have to complete the Slaver's Exile dungeon or Glint's Challenge. Both are daunting tasks with heroes alone, however you can buy the hero armor from other players for about 10k each. 100k gets you all 10 heroes into the HoM.

Pets. You need to tame the imperial phoenix, black widow spider and black moa. You can easily do this with your rangers. If you want a free spider run, I can take you.

Moving onto the Armor monument - Again, this is buyable. All this one takes is a wad of cash for the rare mats. Browse thru the available armors and pick out 5 or 6 that you like. Use the artisans for some of the mats and burn some Kurzick/Luxon faction for Amber/Jade.

Weapons - You've been doing the War in Kryta stuff so you should have some Medal of Honors for the oppressor weapons. Just keep it up. Several of us need The Battle for Lion's Arch so join us one evening on a team to unlock the final step. Destroyer weapons require 250 granite along with some Diamonds and Onyx. Those aren't as expensive as they sound. I can show you an easy granite farm and you can buy the gems. These weapons are doable.

To max the monument you'll need at least 1 Torment weapon. It's buyable if you don't want to attempt the D.O.A. However, don't think you need to completely finish DOA to get a torment weapon. It's possible without ever clearing a single section. (harder, but possible)

Back