The Calculator is out for HoM, how far are you?

Lack only black Moa for pets.
Have 30 minis dedicated now.
5 Destroyer Weapons in HoM.
Need to finish War in Kryta for Oppressor weapons.
Ursina has Norn, Monument, Asuran, and both Granite Citadel armours. Next in line are the two from Mahrans Grotto. Have most of the materials just need to salvage more tanned hide squares.
UW, Sorrows Furnace, and DoA are Elite areas on list. I view The Deep as no hope.
Just stay on my case a little.

Just hit 40/50.

All I need now is gobs of money to buy minis/armor/weapons

Hmm.. well..

I have ~680k in cold hard cash in my bank right now, I just figured out that buying Vabbian armor will take up half of that and just the ecto for Obsidian armor will take up most of it. So I guess I'll be selling pretty much EVERYTHING I've been saving up for for the past 5 years.

On the bright side I got my mini moa chick and I got a mini Salma from some Royal Gifts I had laying around 9 more minis :)

Question: Would it be better to get Oppressor weapons and sell them, I've seen anywhere from WTB 70k to WTS 100k + E. I figured I can do that and buy my armors/destroyer weapons, and when I finally need my last two oppressor weapons I can just get them myself. However, I don't really remember the best way to get them...

Speaking of oppressor weapons, what would you guys recommend I do with my War Supplies? Should I go for the royal gifts or try to save them and get another round of medals to trade for another oppressor weapon?

A group of us from the alliance just finished BFLA last night. Man, I think that is my favorite battle in the game! It was extemely intense and captures the feeling of a final deciding fight over the fate of a land.

Right now, I'm just saving mine up (only about 100 or so) and seeing how much more I need in the way of medals to get my last weapon. With current medals, I'm about a day or two's bounties away from the 10, but on the other hand, I plan on running another alt through, which makes the point moot. Battle for Lion's Arch is so much fun anyways that I can't pass up another character to run through it.

BFLA is a lot of fun.

I guess I'm just wondering how many weapons a person could potentially get with one character. Are there daily updates of the bounties just like Zaishen stuff?

Bounties (Wanted quests) cycle every day, just like with the Zaishen quests. Per the calculator, you can get up to 11 oppressor weapons on your account to count toward the GW2 rewards. However, you could get all 11 on each character or duplicates for your heros if you really wanted to.

Only 11 (one of each weapon type) can be dedicated in hom for any single weapon line (oppressor, tormented, destroyer). Pick whichever line is easiest/most fun dor you to acquire, and work towards getting the set. Grab a single of each of the other two, and you're at 13 of the total 15 you need to have all 8 points. As far as wanted bounties go, if you complete them in hard mode, one full circuit (21 days) will give out 255 war supplies, enough for 1 weapon.

You make steady progress there, vs being able to do a dungeon multiple times in a row attempting to get onyx or diamond drops (non-guaranteed except a few select instances).

Great information. Thanks.

So just to make sure I understand, only one bow, staff, focus, etc. from each line can be dedicated?

Wow, thanks so much guys. That's great to know. You really saved me a lot of time and heartache. I would have for sure gone for more than one of the same item, especially since I'm not planning on dedicating them right away so that I can use them for different characters.

As far as wanted bounties go, if you complete them in hard mode, one full circuit (21 days) will give out 255 war supplies, enough for 1 weapon.

That is what I'm going to do, at least until I need the one or two destroyer/tormented weapons to finish that off. In the mean time I'm going to keep amassing money for Obsidian and Vabbian armor, along with the other armor I still need. NEEDS MORE MONEYS! >_<

Ok, these last couple weeks I've been running my monk, necro, and ranger through WiK and Hearts of the North. Was able to scrounge up 63 Medal of Honors. Therefore I now have a full "Valor" monument. 42/50

Still need 4 more weapons to get that last point however. Don't think I have any other characters that can make the trip through WiK and HotN. So I think it's up to Wanted.. with 3 characters. :)

Very nice! I finished up my valor as well as the fellowship, and bumped my total to 44/50. Now it's the race to acquire zkeys, finish my last 300 minutes for drunkard, and finishing off party animal. Everything else is mini-related. Fortunately, I've got about 5 or 6 birthdays for characters rolling around.

Back